Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i drive around alot and buy them.... im not really into the internet game so much, here and there maybe. But for the most part all my kicks are store bought from Mom-N-Pop shops. ill drive to other cities and states sometimes... i do alot of homework and stuff... its like graff to me almost. like a challenge/adventure/addiction type thing.

any of these? :

Lebron 20-5-5:

2055.jpg

Jordan T4G:

t4g.jpg

Nike ZOOM Turf (Barry Sanders 3 RETRO'S) :

nike-zoom-turf-barry-sanders-3.jpg

Nike SC Air Trainer 3:

airtrainer.jpg

any of these 4???

i own a pair of each, they are all very good sneakers... the jordan T4G's i think people werent really ready for appearance wise... just cause they are a little bit "space boot" looking.. they are pretty good comfy sneaks for balling in, and if your a Jordan head, i advise grabbing a pair off the clearance rack because they WILL without a doubt be retroed and highly sought after one day because they only did 1 run of them... They are now officially discontinued.

The lebron 20-5-5's were the first model in lebrons' "team" line, they are excellent sneaks for balling in, light with great traction and ankle support.

The Sanders zoom turf's are good all around trainers, not too heavy and very astetically appealing... a great retro for nike this year.

and the Air Trainer SC III's are a classic trainer that has been in basically constant release for the past 5-10 years or so...

if they arent it let me know and ill see what i can do... do you remember the colorway?

Picked up some 90's runners today... all cheap from mom-n-pops in the hood:

Nike "alpha project" air max's:

DSCF1288.jpg

Nike "air sunder max" mids:

DSCF1290.jpg

Nike air max "Tailwind B's":

DSCF1295.jpg

all these are 2000 or prior releases... im really startin to get into the older airmax's i slept on when i was younger...