What mean . I get email. This bad?

Some days could be so monotonous, so boring, with everything running so smoothly, operators would purposely try to make rid breakdown. ATeendants would put four little kids in one sled and four college players in the next. The sled would quickly catch up and trigger all the brakes. Drivers might load the heaviest passengers all in one corner and then turn a corner too fast so the boar would jump off rail. Click here

I no click. This bad yes? But I no get what mean. A game? A trick?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eeffyoo, thanks for posting that. that ass made my night. woot woot.

so back to this kid. whats his deal ya know? i bet he accidentaly talks like he types to his homies and they laugh there asses off at him. its all a joke.

Originally posted by WTF?

iquit, join up on the list. give my email a shout. anyone else?

i don't hate him. actually i used to find his posts hilarious. but they used to be once a week posts, and they would catch me off guard and i couldn't tell if he was for real or not. now he makes too many threads and it's old. it's just time to admit who it is so we can all have a good laugh. i'm not a hater i just quit a lot.

Originally posted by WTF?

I hear you, I don't hate him either, it's for comedy. To counter act his fan club.

tell you what. i give him one week to expose his true identity. if he fails to comply, i will join you for a tall, icy cold glass of haterade.

• 2 years later...

Archived