Paris Grime

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EUROne+Nov 8 2005, 05:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EUROne - Nov 8 2005, 05:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mikinbin De Miami@Nov 8 2005, 09:32 AM

The French: "Oh America..so obsessed with eh ze terrorism. It's eh not as bad as zey sink."

WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW??? FRENCHIES??! OH NO! TERRORISM!.."AMERICA, PLEASE, HELP US! BAIL US OUT AGAIN!!"

What I say is "Fuck you faggot"

I am sure you like Freedom fries and your president BUSH but here this is not Terrorism. IT'S A REVOLUTION.

Power to the people.

[/b]

Na, I know it's not Terrorism. Just dont like you .....And for the record: no, I dont like Bush. But I know he's got a backbone and some balls. Something unknown in your QUEER Country.

Originally posted by El Mikinbin De Miami+Nov 9 2005, 03:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mikinbin De Miami - Nov 9 2005, 03:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EUROne@Nov 8 2005, 05:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-El Mikinbin De Miami@Nov 8 2005, 09:32 AM

The French: "Oh America..so obsessed with eh ze terrorism. It's eh not as bad as zey sink."

WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW??? FRENCHIES??! OH NO! TERRORISM!.."AMERICA, PLEASE, HELP US! BAIL US OUT AGAIN!!"

I am sure you like Freedom fries and your president BUSH but here this is not Terrorism. IT'S A REVOLUTION.

Power to the people.

Na, I know it's not Terrorism. Just dont like you .....And for the record: no, I dont like Bush. But I know he's got a backbone and some balls. Something unknown in your QUEER Country.

[/b]

queer??? lolllllllll we DO NOT have queer crossroads such as SAN FRANCISCO BLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :haha:

everibody knows that an american without his gun in europe is a shit.

cope2 like a frightened chicken in cosmopolite...

old dirty bastard beat like a shit in paris...

and a lot of other story like this ones,,,,

we dont like you,,,we dont give a shit about you,,,,we gonna beat you if you come to france,,,fuck america,,,,banne me if you want but all graffiti gangs from paris fuck you,,,,132-DTK-2LP gonna kick your ass motherfuckers

typeone suck my dick,,,

everibody knows that an american without his gun in europe is a shit.

cope2 like a frightened chicken in cosmopolite...

old dirty bastard beat like a shit in paris...

and a lot of other story like this ones,,,,

we dont like you,,,we dont give a shit about you,,,,we gonna beat you if you come to france,,,fuck america,,,,banne me if you want but all graffiti gangs from paris fuck you,,,,132-DTK-2LP gonna kick your ass motherfuckers,,,stay in your country,,,

typeone suck my dick,,,

132rassemblementmarseille5gf.jpg

Guest imported_Europe

Americans trying to diss France look sooooo stupid. Shut up and fix your own country before pointing fingers at others...

Gotta love french graffiti

druide20nasty20-20camion.jpg

7fa5c6cd.jpg

Power to the people! Fight the powers that be...

Originally posted by El Mikinbin De Miami+Nov 9 2005, 09:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mikinbin De Miami - Nov 9 2005, 09:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EUROne@Nov 8 2005, 05:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-El Mikinbin De Miami@Nov 8 2005, 09:32 AM

Power to the people.

[/b]

Bring your boyfriend BUSH here, we gone break his backbone and cut his balls. :hatred:

RIP to all the muslim killed for nothing....

AMERICA NEEDS A REVOLUTION, but you might be to Queer for that!!!

Hahaha, so stupid beef wit' so stupid argues...

Roiheenok as an ambassador will regulate all this shit!

"Mais qu'est-ce qui se passe avec ces p'tites putes, hein?"

mais qu'est ce qu'il se passe avec ces vieux fous? n'haissez pas, n'haissez pas bande de ptites putes ! :king: :chicken: