Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's going pretty well, i'm just here for a vacation with family. We've hit Dingle, which is the westernmost part of Ireland and Europe; Galloway, which is a sort of party town (on saturday night we watched a 45 year old drunk woman dancing and keeping time for street musicians by tapping a tambourine against her poonani for about 3 hours. She was still there at 11AM the next morning, it was insane); and Westport, which is a small town next to the only fjord in Europe. You can see the mountain where Saint Patrick drove all the snakes from Ireland from our hotel room window.

Yesterday we went to this castle that was turned into a summer home by the Guiness family and is now a $600 a night hotel. You can't go inside unless you're staying there and you have to pay 5 euros just to look around the grounds. We took a boat trip to this island and checked out some 1500 year old churches and saw Saint Patrick's nephew's gravestone (second oldest Christian inscription in Europe, off the chain).

I'm going home on wednesday, so I'll post a massive photothread then.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

All I did today was sit around, play xbox and listen to music. Bored out of my gord

don't bitch. that's exactly what i'd like to be doing today. haven't checked out any of the bands yet. my limewire is acting pissy. music downloading for macs sucks donkey balls.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

I forgot to mention that I missed seeing David Lee Roth sing with the Boston Pops tonight. I would have been in the front screaming "RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL" That's why I am complaining

well NOW i understand why you are feeling blue.

I'm back.

I've been, like, omg, like sooooooo like totally partying like alll teh tiem !!

I've done some more rapping in various languages. This german guy totally burned my ass.

I also rapped in CHINESE! But i only know five words... so it sounded like :

"Yo yo ! Turnip paste turnip paste hello thanks it's good to drink...YO! It's good to drink thank you hello, hello thanks turnip paste, I am not french I am not french thanks good to drink turnip paste hello..."

What's been happening ?

Originally posted by Pinup

I'm back.

I've been, like, omg, like sooooooo like totally partying like alll teh tiem !!

I've done some more rapping in various languages. This german guy totally burned my ass.

I also rapped in CHINESE! But i only know five words... so it sounded like :

"Yo yo ! Turnip paste turnip paste hello thanks it's good to drink...YO! It's good to drink thank you hello, hello thanks turnip paste, I am not french I am not french thanks good to drink turnip paste hello..."

What's been happening ?

:lol: Yo yo turnip paste!

Oh yeah, I've become infected with the desire to play dance dance revolution. It happened at an irish bowling alley. I must aquire a pad and game for home use.

Anyway, i'm excited to be going home soon, photothread soon!

PS, if anyone wants to host a lot of pictures for me it would rule; i don't want to imageready all of them.