Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fast Times was coolness.. bit over rated but still coolness ... what was cooler was revenge of the nerds ... ooga blew my mind back in the day...

also if I ever end up in mexico I'm going to try to sex up some ladies by saying "hey seniorita, how about you and me have a siesta fiesta" but before I do that I will also get a buuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiitttttttooo!

Yup,

He played some strange shit, nelly frutado, aerosmith and then he played joan jet and then straight from joan jet to funk for a few songs and then Big L. Everybody went nuts. I've seriously never seen a mass hipster exodus like I saw when he started spinning... Oh ya and the bartender was cute so I was giving her big tips the whole time and my scotch and sodas started turning into beer cups full of scotch and soda, it was awesome. And I hit on this girl right in front of her boyfriend, and he was getting pissed off, he made her stand on the opposite side of him.

In other unrelated news my crackhead ex emailed me, I might post highlights, I might not.

Originally posted by Milton

And I hit on this girl right in front of her boyfriend, and he was getting pissed off, he made her stand on the opposite side of him.

:lol:

In other unrelated news my crackhead ex emailed me, I might post highlights, I might not.

.....do it.

And who is this Premo guy?

Dj Premier...

I might, soon... I have to figure out what parts to post, I have a sneaking suspicion that she comes on here once in a while... And by sneaking suspicion last time I saw her 12oz was on her computer and I'm pretty sure I didn't put it there...

Originally posted by iquit

i'm going to a recording studion in 20 minutes to record voice clips for my new ultimate ninja action figures i am designing. it shoould be quite ridiculous.

ultimate ninjas. ULTIMATE POWER!

Hahaha. Awesome. In 20 minutes im going to a bar to drink rediculously over priced beer and violate as many women as possible like its all good.

God bless Thursday, the new Friday.

Originally posted by iquit

fuck, can't you guys be serious for one damn minute?

hahahaha.

haha ok seriously ...

"I'de like to tap that with my ninja pole"

the kids will never know the difference and the single mothers will be curiously aroused ...

*italic

Here:

Milton,

I know it took me a long time to get back to you, I just got back in town. I'm so glad you wrote to me (I was drunk and high off percosets) I'm a little surprised. I want to talk to you about things. (Heres the interesting/ confusing part) I've been staying with my boyfriend for the past month, and I don't think he'd be happy about this, so I'm not going to tell him. Anyway, we should catch up, but I don't want to go back in the past and try to explain everything (uhhh, well I guess you don't want to talk that bad then...) I just want to be your friend, like we used to be. I will talk to you soon.

I love messing with people, its what I do best, we'll see what comes of this...

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

hahaha putting the charm on, will we be able to hear these sound samples?

i don't know how to upload or post audio or anything. I'll be getting the audio in IC chip form but i could probably request it on CD as well. i could email the files to anyone who knows how to post em. they are highly gay.

stealth mode, activate!

Ok iquit heres a few bands for you to give a check into:

Stay Gold - from the west coast, fast melodic hardcore

Get High - boston band very rockish/hardcore/indie

Silent Drive - Boston band, I've heard them being compared to early Faith No More mixed with some hardcore shiznit

On The Might Of Princes - Don't now where they are from very indie-ish

Rival Schools - Walter Schreffalis if thats how you spell his name, from GB's very poppy, sammy also plays the drums

The Shyness Clinic - very indie, but very good, might be kind of hard to find

The Lot Six - rock/indie good stuff

Braid - you might have alreayd heard them before, if not, they are awesome.

Some of the stuff may be hard to track down, if so, let me know, we can devise a plan for you to hear this musac