Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck this. i have to be at work at 3 am to prepare our stores for the 2 busiest days of the year. i was drinking all day in the hope that i would catch a nice beer nap at around 7 and wake up around 1. i finally passed out around 930, slept until 11, and now its midnight, i'm hungover and drinking my last two beer. viva la drinking before work!

effyoo, i always try to do shit like that. plan out how my all day drinking will affect me and try to time the naps and hangovers to work into my schedule.

it never works.

viva la drinking at work!

yes it's true. sitting in the office right now with a 6pack. fuck that shit. i'm working overtime. i deserve it.

i've been drinking a lot lately.

a lot.

So, I met Aesop. dude, why do I get choked up in front of people? i was like "hi, I just wanted to say youre amazing, I know you get that every minute (gat's famous shrug here). But oh well, nice to meet you, Im christina (inside thought GOD I WANT YOUR CHILDREN). Byebye"

I know about 85%-90% of you are dudes on KB but shit, ARock is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better looking in real life. 6'4" of pure deliciousness. Rawr.

you really think that scragly motherfucker is attractive?

You must LOVE Sage Francis then.

Ive met both of them, and i can honestly say im way better looking.

You can throw Vordul Mega, Vast Aire, and most of Eastern Confrence in that pile too.

Well, I thought he was mildly attractive from photos I saw, before I met him last nite. Honestly he could look like a fuckin 85 year old man with glasses Id still be attracted to him (talent...... big fuckin turn on.) But, when I met him I was like, "shit, kid is really like 6'4", and hes got bangin eyes, and a bangin innocent-like cute face.... I love you." He probably gets mad underage pooshwa. In fact, there was mad underage pooshwa running around with their titties hanging out there. I blame his disinterest in me on the fact that I was wearing a sweater, though off the shoulder and tight fitting. Maybe if I had my chichis sticking out he would have held convo. Oh well. Its better that way, Id end up losing my respect for him.

Damn MCs with their complexes.

Originally posted by the_gooch+Dec 22 2004, 04:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the_gooch - Dec 22 2004, 04:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iquit@Dec 21 2004, 10:56 PM

nah man. i didnt get shit. give me the UPS tracking #.

i sent it via usps not ups. it was about a month ago i think, you should be getting it soon if not already.

[/b]

Either way you can track items.

Originally posted by mindvapors+Dec 22 2004, 05:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mindvapors - Dec 22 2004, 05:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by the_gooch@Dec 22 2004, 04:11 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-iquit@Dec 21 2004, 10:56 PM

nah man. i didnt get shit. give me the UPS tracking #.

i sent it via usps not ups. it was about a month ago i think, you should be getting it soon if not already.

Either way you can track items.

[/b]

ahhh i didn't know that. i need to locate the receipt.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!!!

Damn deto, that shit actually made sense.

I was witness to the most insane amount of cheating the world has ever seen a few years ago. I had a spanish class with a bunch of stoner ass sophomores in high school and a disgruntled, 5'5" teacher who didn't give a fuck (By the end of the year he would just sit at his desk and mutter to himself. I had him 2 years later and all we did for the last 1/4 of the year was listen to santana albums and watch movies). So anyway, back to the cheating. During the tests the kid that sat next to me would whip out the workbook and vocabulary dittos and literally copy all the answers onto the test, then put them back under his desk and hand the test in. The kid that slept through class got an A- in there, it was ridiculous.

Holy shit, notable school story today.

You know how you have firedrills and everyone stands around for a while and then goes back in? Today the fire alarm went off and everyone did their thing, going outside and waiting to go back in, except we didn't end up going back in. One of the closets off the gymnasium lit on fire and the smoke was all over the place. We ended up standing around for an hour, then going home an hour early.

haha, that shit happened last day of school last year, some kid was smoking in the bathrooms and i guess he threw the cigarette inthe garbage and it lit it up, and this janitor [this guy thinks hes tuff shit and owns all the kids and tries to boss around kids and show that hes strong and shit] ran in there and tried to put out the fire, the mother fucker ended up going to the hospital haha, they somehow found out who did it, probably rats, but he was supposably going to go to jail and blah blah blah, and hes coming back like next month haha

on the dipset tip: i met jimmy jones last year, and yes he is as grimey as he looks on tv