Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i know i'm not here all the fucking time anymore, but i've put 9 years into this website, so i think i deserve some props. i'm old school 12oz. NIP, creator of the Destruction League, creator of Team Handsome, VP of the Knightbats, etc...

fuck, i got banned then condemned in one day, and brought back due to the uproar i caused. who remembers that? "FREE DETO"

i think, i'm the only member to be have a condemned lifted and be able to keep my name, status, post count, etc...

deto/12ozLegend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bro.. a large portion of my spare time revolves around sneakers. You have a very slim chance of finding a pair of these in working order... i would check ebay every 4 days or so if you are serious about them. But i doubt you can get them now with working lights, plus they were always cheap so theres no saying they just wont crumble when you put any significant weight on em.... i heard they were gonna try and restart that company but i think it was only for little kid sizes. I see LA gear in mom'n'pop stores from time to time, so ill keep an eye out for you. what size?

and bump this thread and me somehow feeling dirty but in a good way after reading that last suki post... mwooowr... thhppbbb.......