Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Oct 4 2005, 11:30 PM

damn..

new name or error of some type?

that post count is mad low

rookie status even.

rookie.jpg

i realized i could have basically the same name, but with spaces..i forgot the password to my old one..so here i am, back at square one...errr square rookie.

DiscoStu

LaCosaNostra

CourtOrder

La Cosa Nostra

and the saga continues.

rough day:

to day was my long day at school.

and then this lady who's basment i am renovating...

(ok heres the deal i was gonna turn her basment into an apartment in exchange for a years free rent, she pays for all the material)

...well she pulled from the deal, she compensated me for my work and still owes me money but now i gotta figure out where to live, ima crash at the old mans pad for now, steal his shlitz and steaks like old times...but i was more just looking forward to seeing this shit hole turn up into a banging bachlor pad...a bit pissed, she wouldn't come right out and say it but the whole thing is she is broke, and cant even afford to pay the plumber, she had to borrow money from her ex just to pay me, shes a school teacher and all so i understand, but its what ever cause she fucking herself over more than anyone, half her house is still on temporary supports!!!

heres before and after shots of everything

IM000161.jpg

bedroom

IM000171.jpg

kitchen

IM000165.jpg

you know

IM000164.jpg

entry way

THIS is where i left off, i was a week away from drywall(dry wall is the last part of the whole this, only thing after that is trim and paint)

IM000326.jpg

bulk-head covering pipes and closet for the water heat/boiler

IM000319.jpg

framing for bedroom which includes a walkin closet

IM000318.jpg

new framing for entry way and bathroom(this spot woulda made a dope fresh darkroom)

IM000323.jpg

framing for kitchen

IM000324.jpg

livingroom to be

IM000325.jpg

new door

yeah so anyway fuck it but that what i been working on on the weekend for the past month and a half, if yall need to know how to do any of this shit holla at me, i know it all, ima better carpenter than jesus.