Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

im off today,right now im burning a few cd's for some lady friends,bunch of corny slow shit,but its cool,i can delete this shit when im done,other than that,i ordered some chinese food and in still waiting for it to get here,its been like 20 minutes,wtf!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's a late day at work, for one.

Today I start my two-year venture into sobriety. This shouldn't be a big deal because I've always been good with will power ...but I've also been smoking about a half of dro, blueberry, nantucket fannypack, harlem shake, haze, tibetan camel hair or afghanis damn near everyday for the past 5 years. Having a grip of warrants floating around and deciding to be 'responsible' is a pain in the ass.

I'm geeked to sober the fuck up and get back to being on point, though. Now maybe I'll be able to take a step back from being a jaded burnout and actually figure out how the get the fuck on with my life.

Replacement vice: na-na snacks.

does anyone know anything about debt consolidation? I really would like to get rid of my 4 credit cards, just transfer them all to one card and pay off ONE big bill instead of 4. Anyone know if you can transfer balances to one card if it goes over the credit limit? is this a stupid ass question, and if so, dont yell at me.. im shitty with finacial stuff.

help? please? maybe?

Originally posted by iquit+Mar 15 2005, 08:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Mar 15 2005, 08:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Mar 15 2005, 10:54 PM

hey bats, what crackin'? i just got back from the spa, did a little cardio and worked a little on my legs.

sometimes you're gayer than nekro.

[/b]

Welcome to the world's general census.

I didn't make this thread title. And yeah, it turbo-blows.

PS: Unaffected by shrinkage was a good title you fag.

well tonight i fucked hail in her ass and i ripped it up, so she was mad at me for the rest of the night hahah.....but i did enjoy it....i just wanna sleep all day tommorow, i gotta call up to find out when im working but im too lazy, i still got to do another paper...but im too lazy

hahah deto gayer then nekro.....

where has nekro been at?