Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by gatita@Mar 9 2005, 07:23 AM

If we're getting all grammar on eachother.

you really mean:

If you mean "is" THEN I mean "duck."

yeah girl. good defense.

damn trackstand. why you gotta be critical of my posts which are absolutely meaningless in the first place? not like the post would have made any more sense without the typo.

on another note.

i am literally watching the minutes go by. begging the lord almighty to push that mother fucking minute hand a little faster.

speaking of the lord. i'm reading an amazing book. it's about the origins of religion. well, judaism particularly. like starting from cavemen and shit. its rad.

im thinking about becoming hardcore religious. but where the fuck can i find a yamika in hong kong. fuck it. too much trouble.

ok. back to watching the minute hand.

Updates on Gatfacekilluh's life:

-Ive been listening to massive amounts of Danzig. My old fart boyfriend is officially rubbing off on me.

-Its Jer "I'll Kill You If You Touch My Girlfriend" ry's 30 mother funkin bday today. Thats crazy. He's guna want to pop babies out of himself soon and be a wifey.

-Gooch, I appreciate you giving me freelance work you hear of, but try not to tell people Im that inexpensive. Your friend Nick is asking for ridiculous prices for a logo and character design. People can charge up to a grand or more for that! I asked for 375, he says only 100, I say.. wowwie.. 150. Shoulda said more, but this has taken so long that if I said 250 he would have bounced.

-Just got a refund check from my loan in the mail. That much closer to living on my own.

WORD!

Originally posted by iquit@Mar 9 2005, 04:12 AM

speaking of the lord. i'm reading an amazing book. it's about the origins of religion. well, judaism particularly. like starting from cavemen and shit. its rad.

im thinking about becoming hardcore religious. but where the fuck can i find a yamika in hong kong. fuck it. too much trouble.

ok. back to watching the minute hand.

A friend of mine just became a minister and in a matter of months got a doctorate in divinity and metaphysics and a press pass.

Jews have an interesting esoteric tradition seeing as how it bridges the orient and the occident.

Originally posted by gatita@Mar 9 2005, 11:21 PM

iquit.. I know. I was just listening to Misfits' Famous Monsters and it sucks without danzig.

saturday night is a good song

but american psycho is a pretty dam good album!

the mixed cd i just made owns!

the buzzcocks: what do i get

iggy pop: the passenger

green day: waiting

siouxsie and the banshees: kiss them for me

the pixies: wave of mutalation

the pixies: velora

the pixies: dig for fire

the replacements: bastards of young

the replacements: black diamond (kiss cover)

sleeter kinney:burn don't freeze

luscious jackson: lady fingers

fun lovin criminals: scooby snacks

999: homicide

the happy mondays: step on

pavement: the killing moon (Echo And The Bunnymen cover)

fishbone: freddy's dead

peter murphy: cuts you up

The Psychedelic Furs: Love My Way

frank black: los angeles

charlatans uk: the only one i know

*not in that order

so far, no luck with a new job! AWESOME! (but i made a great mix cd)