Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by why write?@Feb 25 2005, 06:44 PM

i wanted to cop a green but...i didnt, its alright though...i hope i got a black around this house

If you want a green I have a can of apple green and moss green.

And if anyone can hook me up with two cans of 94 cent silvers, Ill gladly trade a can of rusto or pay you the $2.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok fellow bats....

if you want to take a break from the rift raft...come to north carolina on April 2nd...some friends and i have just put together a huge breakdancing compitition. this event had confirmed sponsors of redbull, budweiser, and local hip hop clothing stores...

we are expecting breakers to compete from NC, SC, Tenn, VA, Florida, Atlanta....

and most importantly....yours truley will host (pure entertainment)

i am also planning on talking to the owner of one of my legal walls and having a little jam and BBQ the day of the event...

if you know anyone or any crew interested...contact me..

bboyflyer.jpg

bboyflyerback.jpg

i want to plan another jam for the end of march, we can do it at fame again or something. the weather should be nicer too. so, that being said let's all keep 3/26 open or 4/2 open.

this time we should all try to bring the same background colors and what not, or at least have something that ties all the backgrounds together.

thanks, shit started going downhill at around 7am last saturday, just as igot out of the shower and got dressed to head up to fame.... fucked up a tenden in the arch of my foot on sunday, and my homey died on wedns. , i just want to put this week behind me... ill def be there in the spring though, i dont care if i have to crawl there....