Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by why write?@Jan 25 2005, 08:46 PM

so im going to restore my computer tonight i believe.....i got too many viruses...im gonna put all the shit that i want/need into a zip folder and put it on a cd...[pics/songs/programs]

any tips/suggestions? should i even do it?

you need to talk to casek...that niggaz a computer genius...

fatalist...

we gonna party it up for real when i get there....

hit me up on aim

gat-

thats funny.....should said " ei ei matey!"

bush babies..hahahaha i havent listen to them since like 11th grade..geeez that was a while ago

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like to go to sleep listening to music.

my girl hates it, but she tolerates it. i have trouble sleeping. can't sleep when i'm stressed, and since i've recently cut back on smoking weed, it's been kinda bad. for like 5 years straight, i would smoke and drink right before bed, and it would help me pass out. so it's been hard for me to adjust to going to sleep sober.

i'm totally straying from the story i'm trying to tell...

so last night i fall asleep listening to yo la tengo. me and my girl get woke up in the middle of the night to my roommate getting drilled by her boyfriend on her squeaky ass bed.

so i get up and turn up the music a little, try to drown out the the hump-a-thon.

i fall back asleep, only to be woken up AGAIN, by my roommate bangin on my wall telling me to turn down my music!!!

she's a cool chick for the most part. but the nerve of that bitch! i gotta listen to her get drilled and then she tells me to turn down my music which i turned up to drown her out!

i'd tell her tonight that if she doesn't like the music, she needs to fuck on the floor because her bed squeaks like a motherfucker, but we're all movin out on sunday anyway so i'll let it slide.

but for real, the nerve of that bitch!

no not really, and she's my boys x girlfriend. thats how i ended up living with her. he was my roommate here, and when he moved back to the states i needed a roommate so she moved in. she's a cool chick. she's 32, from england, fashion designer. she's got a pretty face i guess, but very.... strong looking. and she looks mad tired. and she's short and thick. she ain't bad really. lemme see if i can find a pic.

but if you're asking if it's fun to hear her moan, the answer is not at all.

Originally posted by iquit@Jan 26 2005, 02:39 AM

i like to go to sleep listening to music.

i know the feeling. lucky me though, 4 nights a week i get to fall asleep to high energy music coming from the lesbian club next door. not to mention the screaming and yelling of lesbian drama plus a few breaking of bottles =) 3 and a half more weeks to go...