Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

crackalacka,

since i'm just visiting new york myself, i can't guarantee i'm gonna be available to be the perfect tour guide. i got famalam to see and work to do and shit. but i'm pretty sure i will be able to hook you up with on the fun nightlife tip. i don't know about shopping....i could probably hook you up with good bombers tho... we'll work it out.... if we're painting on a saturday, we should have a friday night meet up spot at a bar in brooklyn or the lower east side. don't matter to me, whatever's convenient.

Originally posted by iquit@Jan 19 2005, 10:31 PM

gooch, get on some kb t-shirt shit so we can all rock our crew shirts at fame. and iron on felt everyone's name on the back of their shirt, total old school style.

i can only get shirts at a minimum of 36 pieces per design. if we can get a group of people who are down to hit me off for like 1 or 2 at cost, i will definitly get them printed. i just need a one color design and i will see if they can get it to me by the time we all meet.

the shirts would probably be around $3-5 a piece. let me know what you guys wanna do and get me some art that everyone is feeling.

LaCosaNostra i agree that elife isn't real life but i gotta say, i met a few really cool people on here. anyway the ^O^ is destined for greatness on a worldwide scale! haha

I had a dream last night...

Somehow Iquit knew where I lived and came to surprise me all the way from HK. When he arrived he was disapointed that I wasn't wearing any make-up and thought I looked like shit. He did everything to avoid me and left without saying goodbye. I was pissed and thought, "what a shallow shithole"... I hardly ever wear that crap so lets hope that's farrrrrrrr from thruth. :hatred:

Hi Knightbats!

i have a scarf wrapped around my head like a babas babushka. shit is the jumpoff.

sooki. suki. now. you were wearing makeup when i visited, or was that just your natural beauty? either way, that weave was the hotness. hahaha.

you know what else is the hotness? the jumpoff. the jumpoff is the hotness.