Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just ran to the store a few minutes ago,as i was leaving i turned the corner only to see these 2 neighborhood drunks throwin down,so i stopped to watch the assholes fight and fall around in the cold,i watched them for like 4 or 5 minutes,then a car pulled up behind me so i had bounce,but what lil i did see was pretty funny

anybody else witness old drunk guys fight?shits funny

i guess i got my hopes up a little too high about that spa attendant position, because this is the email i got today from the lady who interviewed me.

----

Jennifer,

Thank you for following up. I think at this point we will be waiting a while to hire a Spa Attendant, due to being unsure of many details. I will contact you in the future if we are interested.

thank you for you time,

and no, u cannot call me jennifer.

yeah grimey, old guy fights are the best. i used to hang out at this real old bar. the crowd was 60 year old locals crossed with indians just out of jail or welfare millionaires. old dudes used to throw down all the time. they mostly ended up in choking battles, but it was funny anyway.

Originally posted by CRAMPS@Jan 19 2005, 02:32 AM

dude..i will cop that paint mang..yo im the fresh hip writer thats all up ons.nawm sayin?

dude ill bust yo ass im so down...i have watched a COPE 2 video yo.

im so in!

I see you've learned how to use spell check.

Good job.

Depends on what you wear...

STAY AWAY FROM:

-up town, such as the 50s-70s around broadway

-down town around prince, spring.

When downtown around prince st and spring st, keep away from Canal Jeans and Yellow Rat Bastard. Both those stores are horribly overpriced and ridiculous. Tourist traps for 12 year olds. They might look tempting depending on your age and choice of style, but steer clear.

However, if youre down with Puma, the Puma store is right there, and a couple of blocks uptown to the left is the Adidas store if you like Adidas a lil better.

Good area for new sneakers is 8th Street between Broadway and Houston.

Good bars are between 2nd Avenue to Avenue B, anywhere up to about 14th street about, in case you want to get your driz on.

If you tell me more details about what clothing, etc your into I could be of more help.

-gats

So I'm thinking of paying off a debt of $1200 that a family member of mine owes to a millionaire lady that is involved in real estate, in hopes of making a niiiice connection. I think the last time she saw me was when i was 7 or so. She isn't the type that would just take the money and close the door, so I think the chances are good that I can get her to sit down and talk with me. That's all i'll need, because once i'm talking and she's listening, then i'm in there (like swimwear). We'll see.