Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LadyNapua+Jan 15 2005, 09:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LadyNapua - Jan 15 2005, 09:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Jan 15 2005, 09:52 PM

not a vegitarian but i do enjoy the cousine.

I try to stay away from a large intake of meat products.

thats cool. i read one time how the average 40 year old man has 10 lbs of undigested red meat in his intestines. that is fucking horrible.

[/b]

thats only if theyre getting gay with iquit.

ah-ha!

^HIIEEE-OOOO!!!!!! (best ED McMAHON imitation)

my cat is 35 pounds.... he would probably eat your pug, he's such a fat ass... the only time he purrs is when he's eating.... :haha: shu-shu is SUCH a cute name tho..

deets, i had that problem before to, maybe gliks could look at your status to see if you were suspended for some odd reason...

i painted tonight, it was on this sloping ass hill with all sorts of gravel.. i almost broke my neck 3 times... ill post flicks tommorow...

HOLLA!!!!

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Jan 15 2005, 10:47 PM

i had chicken tetrazinni,if u havent had this,you must try it

i tried some baked pasta dish at romano's macaroni grill. i forgot the name but it had shrimps and chicken in it. it was off the hook! i know i am a fraud of an italian for eating at a non real deal italian joint, but you know what......fuck it!

ahhh tax time. my favorite time of the year. The government gives us our hard earned money back, interest free (although someone is earning interest, it just isn't us). Anyhow, I'm looking at right around $2800 back, which is perfect for what I need. Protools rig. mmmmm.

How much are ya'll expecting to get back and do you have plans for it already?

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Jan 16 2005, 06:08 PM

and speaking of italian resturaunts..i ran into a chinese food/italian food resturant with a arab running it..now is that some bugged out shit or wat

2blazzed/let me get chicken parmagaina with a eggroll on the side

that's nuts!

i still want to open up a pizza spot w/ a drive through! you can only get quick stuff like slices, pies, and drinks, no crazy shit like a hero or all of that.

Originally posted by Glik0+Jan 16 2005, 06:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Jan 16 2005, 06:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Jan 16 2005, 05:13 PM

i still want to open up a pizza spot w/ a drive through! you can only get quick stuff like slices, pies, and drinks, no crazy shit like a hero or all of that.

One Sicilian Pizza!

Im down to partner up for that.

[/b]

i have a million (what i think are good) ideas, i am just a broke ass mofo is all.

i had this idea years ago for a spot that was part bar, eatery, pool hall, arcade, theater, club, etc, etc... all my friends made fun of me and said it was a stupid idea and would never fly. 10 years later i see places like it all over.

Originally posted by Glik0+Jan 14 2005, 11:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Jan 14 2005, 11:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Jan 14 2005, 05:53 PM

hey bats, what's the word?

let's keep this jam idea in motion, keep me posted on ideas so i can get on the paint and all of that jazz.

Im think black/purple backgrounds.

r-v3.jpg

r-4001.jpg

Caves and bats, the whole dil.

If Ethreadz and the HI Fam roll through we got a bangin background.

For piece colors/3D:

r-v7.jpg

r-1001.jpg

r-3012.jpg

Either r-v13.jpg

or

r-4010.jpg

for forcefields.

[/b]

liking the color combo gliks, the fam is down.. We all got to makes this happen..

Originally posted by Glik0+Jan 16 2005, 12:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Jan 16 2005, 12:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Jan 15 2005, 07:41 PM

Damn, i'm feeling much better after a night of drinking,and having a hella good time, although i did some things i shouldn't have.

Its ok, we wont tell quitski. ;)

[/b]

Aight! keep it on the low ;)