Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

went to court with the dumpling this morning because her old boss won't pay her what they owe her after she quit. sheisty ass motherfuckers. i'm so fucking pissed and frustrated at these fucks. cheap ass bastards. got a fuckin lawyer and everything, just to fuckin rob a young girl for like 2.5K. fuckin shit.

and i watched the first 2 episodes of sopranos seas 5 last night. so i'm just feeling like a total pussy for listening to these scumbag fucks and not taking care of business like a man. all i'm thinking to myself is, what would christopher do if someone was pullin this shit on adrianna, ya know? fuck man... i really think i have to confront these fucks. shit is making my blood boil...

C Rayz was def on some drugs tonite.... I left cause his ass was like 30 mins late and went to Max Fish for the first time.... corny as fuck.... so I went back to Mercury and saw C Rayz's last part of his show, he was half blind.. but thankfully freestyled for a bit. Pretty damn good, most kids were gone by then, hadda good time, half ass drunk.

Word up. Didnt get Aesop pregs tonight unfortunately... next time.

The top of the S, what the hell is that?

The extension on the S goes no where. Make every line in your sketch have a purpose and lead somewhere, joining letters etc.

The S is the only letter with this kind extension and such, doesnt fit the whole thing.

Looks better without it.

The E going through the I.

Just make it go behind the I, it'll look 1000 times better.

The H.

Make that one little section a bit fatter to match the overall thickness of teh lines in the piece.

If you wanted to later, actually make it that part of the E that goes behind the I.

Still, an amazing improvement.

WhyWrite, Listen to the man, he knows what he speaks of, but yes, it is a great improvement. i just got back from watching Meet The Fockers. it was funny, but not nearly as funny as i thought it would be. Currently listening to Motley Crue, Girls, Girls, Girls. I really need to be in a strip club, while this jam is playing...

thanks a ton for all the tips and shit, got tons of ideas flowing in my head....i added that bar on the S cause there is too much negative space over there if it isnt there, but im going to fix that...im glad you guys see a good improvement, thats what inspires me....on the top of the S, that wasnt really an extension its two letters and it came out to be a blob cause i was too shaky with my markers hah...well anyway, this day is gonna be wack....thanks again for some real criticism not some paper chase kind of shit, i knew i could count on my kniggas.

Why write, i did a super dope sketch for you which would have totally improved your style and shit, and then i made some tea and spilt it on it and the sheet caught fire and this baby started to cry.

What should i make for dinner tonight bats ?