Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hello bats. okay, let's see, i started off my night by going to the bar with my buddy to watch Monday Night football and drink Miller Lite on tap for cheap. (the bar tender is a friend, 8 Miller Lite's for $7 bones...how ill is that!) anyway back to the story, well first a little back history, my buddy and i were dating these sisters, he broke up with his girl a few months ago, but they still remained really good friends. so we still always kick it. well i broke up with "my girl" a few weeks ago. we would still hang out in a large group or at a party. we'll tonight, after the bar we decide to crash their house and at first everything id AOK. After a while my ex gets up and leaves the table in tears and calls for my best friend. This guy and I are really close, like Starky and Hutch, Red and Meth, and she knows this. so she tells him how much she misses me, loves me and how hard it is for her to sit there with me and act like everything is cool. so i try and ignore it as long as i could, my boy comes back and tells me what's going on. so the night continues minus my ex and when we are leaving he goes to tell her bye and to "check on her." So i decide to at least go tell her bye. as i'm tallking to her she starts crying and i give her a hug, as i'm hugging her she starts to tell me what she has been feeling and thinking, (see above) i tell her don't be sorry for anything, she repeaditly appologizes for random shit, i tell her not to and that everything is OK. i put her head into my chest and try to talk to her and she looks up kisses me and tells me "i love you!" yadda, yadda, yadda, i back off, she again appologizes. i tell her good-bye and kiss her on the forhead and again she kisses me. mind you at this point i'm pretty drunk as i am now. i start kissing her back and touching just like nothing hapened, i finaly back off and tell her just be patient with me, i don't know what i want. i talked to "hutch" about this and figured i could talk to my on-line friends about this as well. so any advice, posative or negative. comments, whatever.

deto/i'll probably forget about this in the morning.

fuck a spell check nigga!

hello fockers.

i had a nice 3 days off from work.

gave my girl a pearl necklace. both kinds.

one had diamonds.

one didn't.

ate some great grub.

drank a lot, but actually pretty reasonably.

taught some people the art of blunt rolling.

stupid bitch who was in my living room who told me she used to smoke blunts all the time in canada said, "that thing smells like a cigar!", when i sparked it.

thought that buying SIMS for xbox might be a good idea because my girl would think it's funny.

realized i was wrong.

battled the flood and the covenant instead.

looked for a new apartment.

got totally fucking jerked by shady realtors and landlords who have now inspired me to introduce etch bath to hong kong.

studied my cantonese which still sucks.

slept 8 or 9 hours 3 nights in a row which is just the best fucking feeling in the world.

played with my parakeet.

now back to the grind.

DETs: do you still have feelings for her? Relationships and breaking up are two way streets, your ex might have acted as if she would be cool with still seeing you around because she trusted herself and probably believed she could handle it. And now she realized she was wrong.

I had the same problem last year, with a person I didnt even date. Well, it was one of my best girl friends at the time, who ended up coming out to me (I knew she was a les even before I officially met her.. I have 'lez-dar' as I like to call it.) She continued attempting to be comfortable chilling with me, but any time we got drunk she got into crying fits and wouldnt tell me what was wrong (later I found out it was about me) and would get really awkward and obnoxious when Id be around guys I was seeing. Push comes to shove... we dont chill anymore.

Moral to the story: dont befriend lesbians that are mentally insane.

Okay, Im kidding. But, if you dont have feelings for her (in that, youd never date her again), and sit down with her in a private, non drunk enviroment and explain to her how you feel and how she REALLY feels. If she can't get over you, althought it sucks, you cannot chill with her right now, probably for a decent amount of time.

Whatever you do if you speak to her, try to leave it on good terms. The worst thing is breaking up with someone and being these spiteful arch enemies, especially if you chill in the same spots. Word is born.

Hope I helped

gats

^

True Story

Today without realising it at all i said a buddy during a career discussion, "yeah i have a friend works in hong kong" and proceeded to talk a bit about your life..

i had to think a for a good 5 seconds when he asked "how do you know this guy" to which i felt like a bit of a loser responding...."um the internet"

fatbastard/yeah i have to go over here now

i guess i'm not the only bat in a sitution like this: DETO, if you need time to figure out what you want, do so. i know it's extremely hard when she's crying, and kissing you, but don't rush... it sucks because you kick it with the sames friends...but if you have to distance yourself from the crowd, so she can have time to get over you, that wouldn't be a bad idea. You two need to have a serious talk about whats going to happen with the relationship otherwise the awkwardness will continue.. good luck

hi bats. :)

today was good. Went to the gawd-awful mall and bought stuff from bath and body works (semi annual store-wide sale!), and some bed hed products, and this one fav. clothing store of mine :smiles:

aka-spent money i shouldnt have, but it's cool

what's everyone else up to?

ps-ever since i got outta bed this morning, my foot's been fucked up. The whole heel of my left foot is swollen, so i walk w/ a limp. :privateeye:

we're filming commercials of 2 of my toys today.

well they're not really commercials. they're just these little saucy videos to show to buyers to hype up the product. so coming soon you will see a video with totally rockin' guitar riff audio and chinese kids sayin, "oh, toy me so rikey!!!".

deto. you're such a pimp, dude. is the girl in the sotry the girl in the pics with the super dope hoo hoos? man... i been a-cuppin it for too long...

gooch. that sucks. drink gatorade.

^ :china: ^