Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Toward the end of my heavy hardcore days, RTS was a band I'd go out and see every show when they were around.

Their second to last show, I can easily say was one of the best shows Ive ever been to.

So you want the Open Roads And Broken Dreams CD?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cracksmoka@Nov 20 2004, 12:51 AM

CRACKS ROCK OF THE WEEK: KOOL G RAP "live and let die"

i know i just started this but i kinda wanted it to begin on a weekend anyway and i HAD to throw this out there....this is required listening, if you are a bat you have to download this album and listen to it for the spring semester, it is a hip hop classic, it is MAD slept on... and is currently out of print... so i advise a download..... you will not regret it.

KOOL G RAP "live and let die"

...like i told you before, im the mother fuckin problem solver....

thanks for that by the way. i have been listening to it all weekend.

definitly slept on!!

Originally posted by Glik0+Nov 21 2004, 10:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Nov 21 2004, 10:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cracksmoka@Nov 21 2004, 09:33 PM

id take a listen... you like v.o.d.???

fuck yeah!!!!! OLD VOD was the ill shit man.

Saw them live with Candiria. fressssssssssssssh.

Ill post it up.

PS: Gooch, got your IM. Dude thanks for the hook up homie!!

Reach The Sky - Open Roads and Broken Dreams

[/b]

no doubt, the bonus shirt is the real hotness!

let me know when you get them!

what uuuuuuuuuuuup suckazzzzzzzzz.

i said it before, i'll say it again, CRACkSMOKA is the best thing that's happened to the knightbats since... well i dunno, maybe this is the first time anything good has happened to the knightbats. but cracksmoka, good lookin on the downloads.

i partied hard on saturday night. hard. andrew wk style. goose wk fo real. the most beautiful girl that has ever hit on me went for a piece of the goose that night. this girl was a 10. a seriously fuckin bangin 10. she was a little short. thats the only thing i can think of that comes close to any negative comment about this girls appearance. half white, half thai. stupid, crazy, my hard-on could've impaled the girl while we were dancing, hot. i got her phone number, just to feel like a champ. then like a good boy, i went home to my little dumpling who was asleep in my bed. times have changed for the goose. times have definitely changed.

i watched COLORS yesterday. what a fucking dope ass movie.

"you make us out to sound like a bunch of tampax, sir."

"yeah well at least tampax go someplace GOOD."

hahaha fuckin clasic.

i read a book from start to finish yesterday too. (yes my sunday was very exciting). mick foley wrote it. you know, mick foley. mankind. professional wrestlings most adored lunatic. first of all, i fucking love that guy. second of all, the book was great. fuckin great. and i'm not saying it just because i like the author. really funny. pretty fucked up and disturbing, but really a quick and good book. Antietam Brown, by Mick Foley. i highly recommend.

so here comes the 3rd thanksgiving in a row that i won't get to spend with my fam. that fucking blows my fucking goosecock.

i'm eating ma po tofu. shit is nice.

and that's the news from asia.

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit. eminem is good. i'm sorry. he's really fuckin good. if i never heard of him before and he just came out doin this shit, i would fucking bug out. im sorry. this shit is funny and on point.

hahaha. listenin to the new shit now.

not the kind of shit i can listen to long term and not get sick of, but i still give him a big thumbs up for htis shit.

yeah, beyond the mat was sick, the way Foley pretty much just let The Rock fuck him up with that chair was insane, all them shots to the head and the fact that he can write as well as he does is beyond me. and since i am a huge pro wrestling fan (yes, i know it's scripted!) did you know that when Foley wrote "Have a Nice Day" he did not own a computer and handwrote the first draft and used a typewriter for the second. the book is 503 pages, could you imagine writing all that by hand, if i remember correctly, he hand wrote something like over 1,300 pages...WOW!

yeah i read have a nice day too. foley is god. hahaha. amazing he wrote so much shit by hand. i went through a breif pro wrestling addiction in college. we would watch smackdown on thursdays in my friends dorm room with a bunch of heads, get wasted, yell at the tv, and then bring the ruckus to the bar. vey lame. vey fun.