Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by DETO+Nov 3 2004, 10:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DETO - Nov 3 2004, 10:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Daze One Million@Nov 3 2004, 09:25 AM

i been saying for like 2 years now, everyone knew bush was going to win, and thank god that he did, i can only imagine where america would have been 9/11 if gore won 2000, and now with the threats of more attacks were would we be with kerry? thank god we have a president who stands his ground, not some pussy who wants to do what ever the people want just for some support, and the best part of this election is no one can say shit, bush won the popular vote by like 4 million and we won the electoral vote as well, none of that bull shit like last election

yes, sir.

deto/Viva Bush

[/b]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DETO+Nov 4 2004, 12:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DETO - Nov 4 2004, 12:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DETO@Nov 3 2004, 10:50 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Daze One Million@Nov 3 2004, 09:25 AM

i been saying for like 2 years now, everyone knew bush was going to win, and thank god that he did, i can only imagine where america would have been 9/11 if gore won 2000, and now with the threats of more attacks were would we be with kerry? thank god we have a president who stands his ground, not some pussy who wants to do what ever the people want just for some support, and the best part of this election is no one can say shit, bush won the popular vote by like 4 million and we won the electoral vote as well, none of that bull shit like last election

yes, sir.

deto/Viva Bush

[/b]

i third this...

Originally posted by gatita@Nov 4 2004, 05:07 AM

why write? I dont know what was in your bday thread but... kid, how can you let even half naked photos of your lady on the net for guys you know to see? Thats not very nice.

what the hell do you think you're doing???

how dare you!!!

you disrespect me and the KB name by voicing these kinds of opinions.

i'm furious. absolutely furious. you get time out for 15 minuts to go think long and hard about what you have just done. and when you get back, you're in for one hell of a god damned spanking.

if you're lucky.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Glik0@Nov 4 2004, 12:06 AM

its funny how you two have the exact same IP... you guys tag team posting or what.

zing!

Now, lets get this clear..usually we ban second names under the same IP when they're used as e-masturbation..if you feel like getting in touch with your femminine side as an alter ego do it in your bathroom...we need evidence that hail exists as an entity and its not why writes sick fantasy..to put it simply...tits of hail or the axe will go on a downhill.

Damn this thread is buggin now.

But, I doubt hail is a real person.... any self respecting girl wouldn't let her man post her pix, shed just do it herself. I being honest with that comment and am not trying to make a joke.

And iquit... wheres my spanking?

;)

I kid, I kid.

Originally posted by gatita@Nov 4 2004, 12:21 PM

Damn this thread is buggin now.

But, I doubt hail is a real person.... any self respecting girl wouldn't let her man post her pix, shed just do it herself. I being honest with that comment and am not trying to make a joke.

And iquit... wheres my spanking?

;)

I kid, I kid.

he took the pictures with his digital camera when it worked so its all saved on his computer not mine .. and i cant have any pics of myself naked because i share a computer with my whole family liek my mom liddle sister and brother .. and u should look up the old thread i was mad at him when he posted them ..

Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, aaaaalright i dont care, just keep in mind and since for 'unexplainable' reasons you two share the exact same IP if one of you get banned, you're both out...hard shit...i'm not saying that any of you has done something to get banned but thats how it is.

Originally posted by DETO+Nov 4 2004, 12:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DETO - Nov 4 2004, 12:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DETO@Nov 3 2004, 10:50 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Daze One Million@Nov 3 2004, 09:25 AM

thank god we have a president who stands his ground, not some pussy who wants to do what ever the people want just for some support

yes, sir.

deto/Viva Bush

[/b]

Fucking idiots.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Nov 4 2004, 07:58 AM

we realy need to change the tittle of the thread too

seriously, i see neither knits or sweater pics.

i just finished watching the Ninja Turtles, damn, i feel old, i was only a few months old when the origional cartoon series origionally aired. but growing up, TMNT were life!

deto/turtle power!