Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Crimsøn

What up batzz? Just got back home from camping up in the mountains.

that's dope. i haven't gone camping in years. all my friends are ultra lame and don't want to go. i even boosted a nice little coleman 3 room tent from target.

I have had cavities in all my teeth. I've had 2 teeth knocked out, had root canals on them, shaved down and all sorts of painful things. I have horrible teeth, my mother and my oldest brother has horrible teeth as well. Fuck my teeth. I had a filling fall out a few months back, but I jsut don't really feel like going back to the dentist

Jeopardy Update!

“JEOPARDY!”CHAMPION ENDS

TWENTIETH SEASON ON A RECORD HIGH

Uber-Nerd Ken Jennings’ One-Day Total of $75,000 Smashes Previous Mark.

(CULVER CITY, CA) July 24, 2004 — On Friday, July 23, long-running champion Ken Jennings of Salt Lake City finished the regular season of JEOPARDY! (and his 38th consecutive show) by setting a new one-day record. Jennings won a whopping $75,000, eclipsing the previous high mark set by Brian Weikle of Minneapolis, Minnesota, who earned $52,000 on April 14, 2003.

Friday’s win brings Jennings’ total earnings to $1,321,660 and makes him the highest cumulative winner in JEOPARDY! history. Brad Rutter of Lancaster, Pennsylvania previously held the title after winning the Million Dollar Masters Tournament and a total of $1,155,102.

By all accounts, Ken now holds every JEOPARDY! record for winnings… and he’ll be back to try for more. From July 26 – September 3, JEOPARDY! will present encore shows of some of the highlights from the past year, notably the College Championship from Yale University, the Teen Tournament and Power Players and Kids Week from Washington, D.C. Then, on Monday, September 6, Ken Jennings returns to defend his championship in his 39th appearance, kicking off the 21st season of JEOPARDY!

Jennings, who has developed a celebrity-like following since his June 2 debut, juggles his current job developing software for CHG Companies, Inc., with multiple media requests. He has been featured on the front page of USA Today, presented the “Top Ten List” on Late Show with David Letterman, shared the couch with Jay Leno on The Tonight Show and was named “Person of the Week” by ABC World News Tonight. However, easy-going Jennings says he is just as comfortable staying at home with his wife Mindy and playing with their year-and-a-half-old son Banjo and dog Dylan .

Originally posted by ksk

Wow, talk about a lack of brotherhood.

I flapped in, put the ^o^ in my sig, and thought I was down.

This could cause family drama that would make Mommy vs. Lori look like childs play!!!!!

-ksk

knightbat forever - don't sleep

just cause i don't post a lot doesn't mean i'm not down for the cause!!!!

like digi said . . .

" . . . you wont catch me without the ratchet in the joint, smoked out, dead broke, or off point . . .

dude, my bad fo real!!!

1 mumf till grass skirts and coconut covered titties.

i got a grip of chinese bitches under me/ strippin off they undies/ and ksk about ta pull an al bundy...

(ksk is my big bro and he's gettin married in hawaii in a month. the flix will be off the chain fo sho)

Originally posted by Milton

We have a first lady and a provocative intern, we have to find a position for Suki...

Originally posted by iquit

suki is the presidential therapist. (think melfi on sopranos. sexy and sophistacted and tony totally wants to bang her.)

Awww man, I'm so happy I belong somewhere! Hoooray!

Originally posted by iquit

it seems like channel zero has been on some high school immmaturity shit lately. i'm not really complaining, i find it pretty funny. but am i the only one feeling a seriosu high school vibe up in here these days?

i just finished telling someone the same damn thing...