Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's made.. but it needs to be modified. I invited a few of yous already, but some I have no idea who you are even though you're on the list.

http://groups.myspace.com/KNIGHTBATS

We need a better icon/logo for the main page. Even the one that's up now would work if smaller... now it's up to all of you freaks to kick it off. IQuit.. you deserve to be king of this shit.

Presidential Announcement

Friends of the Knightbats on Myspace are NOT DOWN with the knightbats. they are fans/groupies. Knightbats are 12oz heads, not myspace whores.

People can get down if i put them down. i'm just trying to maintain the integrity of our awesomeness.

anyone can still get down with the Knightbats via 12oz.

godspeed.

Re: Presidential Announcement

Originally posted by iquit

Friends of the Knightbats on Myspace are NOT DOWN with the knightbats. they are fans/groupies. Knightbats are 12oz heads, not myspace whores.

People can get down if i put them down. i'm just trying to maintain the integrity of our awesomeness.

anyone can still get down with the Knightbats via 12oz.

godspeed.

agreed!

now, give me flix and audio suggestions!

well i fixed my computer; i have 2 options either not be able to open my folders and use aol, or open every folder i want and not have aol...i rather have aol...i need my 12oz 24/7, i made my girl call aol 3 times and they still couldnt fix shit so, i restored my computer back to the time where it worked and now its all fixed....soo im back....whats up my fellow knightbats? what you all doing?

^o^