Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm stoked right now. Love em or hate em saves the day are doing a few shows supporting a new "rare and b-sides" cd and they are only playing old stuff. I got my tickets for the Boston show. This shit is gonna be awesome. Last time I saw them they did a Cro Mags cover, which blew my mind. But anyways, I'm excited.

i'm thinkin about quitting my job and chillin in hong kong for a minute. try to sell some canvases, get paid for some legal walls, maybe make some t-shirts. whatever, just hustle and try to get by. they sweat graf here hard, but nobody is really producing. maybe i'll get a bullshit part time job too. i can't deal with this real job bullshit anymore. it's really not for me.

Originally posted by iquit

i'm thinkin about quitting my job and chillin in hong kong for a minute. try to sell some canvases, get paid for some legal walls, maybe make some t-shirts. whatever, just hustle and try to get by. they sweat graf here hard, but nobody is really producing. maybe i'll get a bullshit part time job too. i can't deal with this real job bullshit anymore. it's really not for me.

hey, get me some designs and I'll make sure my uncle (pictured below) takes care you when you are in hawaii.

http://pages.prodigy.net/beatlebob/brady2.jpg'>

Hey bats ....

So I just wake and to some random phone call from this youngin from around the way asking about all kinds of private affairs in my life..

HOW THE DOES THE FACT THAT I LIKE TO WRITE ON THINGS GIVE PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO TALK SHIT ABOUT MY LIFE AMONGST EACH OTHER ?!?!

fucking tampons .... why would you even bother spending so much time concerned with what someone else does in their spare time ?! . :mad:

Originally posted by trackstand

It's 5:08 AM, I've been chain smoking and wheezing all morning, should I sleep or just say fuck it? Help

keep smoking and i'm gonna break ALL OF YOUR FINGERS!:mad:

ps.- amen to what silentbob said. I've got this used-to-be friend of mine, turned asshole/penislickeroner talking all this shit like he knows what i do with my daily life, and can comment on what i know/don't know about graff. People over here need to learn to mind their own fuckin business. fuckin hoes.

I hope everyone's having a wonderful day. I'm having a wonderful day, right up until i have to drive 40 mins to my job for ANOTHER TWO HOUR SHIFT. Stupidassmutherfuckersdie.

:dazed:

I work at circuit city as a "sales counsultant" in the tv department.

We don't get commission, but the managers are so far up your ass 24/7 you wanna bust their heads open. Theyve been jerkin my chain lately, giving me 20 hours a week, and once u take your lunches, it comes out to be like 18 hours a week. That shit is NOT payin the bills very well. They've also been having me come in for these bullshit two hour shifts from 7-930, and i live 40 mins away from work.

Circuit city can eat a big fat sloppy dick.

yea.i said it.

i've been applying for other jobs, but no luck yet.

Basically, all circuit city's work the same way with the bullshit you hafta put up with, sales-wise.

The c.c. right by my house if full of fuckin idiots. I'm gonna start returning stuff i never bought there, just because i hate them.:)

I hope carmax gives me a call back...It's pretty chill there, and u get commission.

Word up bats, hello from Galloway, Ireland.

Trip's going OK, I kind of wish I was at home (summer vacation started 5 hours before I got on the plane) but it's cool. I'll be back home in a little more than a week and hit y'all with some photos and possibly a new handle (Vendetta).

it's crazy, the sun doesn't set until 11 PM here and everyone is drunk all the time. All the street lights are yellow, so the city looks like those montana ads with the pictures of trains for 2 hours every night during the obscenely long twighlight.

There's no graffiti in this town, I could king it in 3 hours with 5 cans and a marker.

Fear not, i'm knightbat reppin all over this country.