Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

haha, i higly doubt vinyl minds, and he definitly wouldnt kill me, considering he told me if i was ever in his area, drinks are on him. im the only unofficial nightowl. :lol: they just havent gotten around to officially welcoming me.;)

there's a lot of not nice terminology for what you are in relation to the nightowls crew. but since i like ya, i'll just consider you a nightowl apprentice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bitch I ain't scurrrrrrrd.

Its 8:40 am here... and I haven't slept.

I gotta go to work in about 10 minutes to work my 6 hour shift, then go to class for 3 hours.

GET SOME KNIGHTBAT CRUNK IN YA SYSTEM.

Originally posted by Pinup

Hey owls. I know you're all sleeping. I ain't. The sun is shining here. I stole your sun. It's all dark where you are. Muaahahahahah. I'll never give you the sun back.

actually I was at work after being up for over 24 hours.

Right now the being awake total for me is: 33 hours.

Originally posted by Pinup

Hey owls.

:mad2:

you traitor, treacherous, backstabbing, french, nightowl spy motherfucker. what do you have to say for yourself??? i'm THIS close to making you the first to be kicked out the crew.

blazzed, cil and gliko! are you in on it too? motherfuckers. how could you let him get away with this?

bats, we need to have a fuckin' talk. i'm not happy about this.

*edited because i forgot the yelling face which helps illustrate the angry tone of this post.

Originally posted by effyoo

Ted bundy was/is one fucked up individual.

i've just spent the past 3 hours trying o figure out why the computer is fucked up.

here's a heads up: Norton AntiVirus sucks.

That he was. One sick mother fucker. Whats up with your computer? My shit has been kinda weird lately too, sometimes my web browser won't load, and on start up the other day, I got some weird massage, about siftware not being installed correctly.