bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you look closely, the pink guy initiates the crash with a headbutt, and than in true japanese keirin fashion, holds on securely to the handlebars throughout the crash even when he's rolling a couple times over. prevents collarbone injuries.

i'm kind of bummed that track season is ending right when i was starting to actually get into it.

ye, i did the coffee cat yesterday morning and watched the midnight criterium the night before. also stuck around at alberta park to watch polo / drink, and go on the group ride at 8. i didn't "officially" register though due to not havign $30 to drop this weekend, but the coffee cat was pretty fun and as predicted, sharky won again (and two of the top ten finishers puked).

ye, i did the coffee cat yesterday morning and watched the midnight criterium the night before. also stuck around at alberta park to watch polo / drink, and go on the group ride at 8. i didn't "officially" register though due to not havign $30 to drop this weekend, but the coffee cat was pretty fun and as predicted, sharky won again (and two of the top ten finishers puked).

We met then. I worked the last checkpoint at the coffee cat.

As long as he isn't holding a skateboard, it's alright by me.

I think Clinton rollerbladed. Fuckin faggot.

Get the fuck out of this thread.

Probably. Wont know till you ride it tho. The seat positions got me thinking he knows as much about the worth of that bike as you do. Id bet he would take $400 if you said $375 was fair.

yeah, there is some crazy setback on that post... could be a strangely proportioned guy though. i'm really in the mood for a road bike and that's about exactly what i'm looking for (italian steel w/ campy), if that front wheel is laced to some sherrif stars than the deal is done... either way from what i can tell things are looking nice (check the pantographing on the shift levers / fork).

hot stuff but way out of my budget for what i need (something mediocre for a work/rain bike that's still going to give a 42mm chainline).

i checked out that casati today and i just may buy it. the frame itself is in great condition but the only campy parts are the shifters / front derailleur, everything else is ofmega mistral which i need to research a little more i guess, as not a whole lot of people seem know what's up with them.