bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

short wheelbases are where it's at. i just built a road conversion back up for my work/winter bike, i feel way less in control on it than i did on the track frame but that could be the lower gear ratio, or the inferior toe straps, or the larger saddle to bar drop. meh. i'd say a combo of the three.

i'm gonna miss rasmussen.

I feel ill...

I hope Rasmussen and Contador aren't doping too. That would seriously put me off the summer Pro Tour racing schedule for a good while. I don't think I could handle reading about another idiot who thought he could slide under the radar and get away with it.

I'm going for a ride... clean.

one down..

le tour de drugs rolls on, go aussie! cadel evans really has a shot now, as long as he hasn't had a shot too..

i was aware that the name was bought and everything...the bikes are from a dealer in texas..but as far as components is it worth the money...

Go with the first one you posted... much better deal for an entry level bike.

Hi friends...

So I've been hunting the bike market near my house for a nice bike to bring back to Canada with me.

( I am in Italy right now.)

Most of the frames were waay to big for me, including this really nice Legnano one that I had my silly heart set on. I don't know much about bikes AT ALL.

So here is what I purchased today..for 160 bucks. If any of you could let me know what's up with it..It would be rad.

I mainly got it because it was perfectly my size, felt beautiful to ride and is in good condition.

The components are Campagnolo, Ofmega and Molodo Corsa...

Steel frame and Columbus Tubing.

I found some photos of a Masi bike on the internet by coincidence, which match up with mine..but no where on my bike does it say "Masi" nor can I find any sort of model or serial number. It's been re-painted....

I cannot find anything at all about any sort of Battistini bicycle online...

Forgive me I am a complete n00b....

So here are some photos.

My bici

DSC00963.jpg

Here is the Masi Bike I found photos of.

Masi_RS8L.jpg

and here is mine.

DSC00965.jpg

Hmm.

Here are a couple more randoms.

DSC00970.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

Thanks!

i tried to get that bike offa craigslist a couple weeks back, the dick sold it the day before he promised to meet me. so i'm still looking. probably just going to get the GF rig. the parts i have from other bikes i can build it up real nice, real easy.

trying to sell my 20. specialized 415 pro. pro size. paid 6 plus mods, want 2...

i also have to buy a helmet in order to ride on base. i haven't had one in a few years... i like giros models this year.

is that a pursuit frame, dos? props.

naw, its gt's 1998 attempt at a super aero tt/tri bike.

someone dropped it off at the local bike co op, so i took it home with me, since i dont think they will be building any tt bikes down there any time soon.