bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm the exact same size and I ride a 54cm road bike. If you go with a track bike the geometry is different so you'll need to go up or down one size.

As for old bikes I'm sure there's some sort of bicycle resale shop in your area, I would check there. And Goodwill can, from time to time, offer some gems.

You definitely don't want your knees as straight as possible. You want them bent just a little bit, not completely straight. But there's more science to it than that... get fit, even if just the quick kind at your local bike shop.

lemme clarify my earlier statement was an estimated guess on my placement. officially in my age group i came in 35th out of 70. overall i was 357 out of 708. not bad for my first go at it. my homeboy who i did it with is down to do another so we're thinking of doing either the escape from alcatraz or the lake george ironman. im int6 this shit. so much more encompassing

hmmm... i'm gonna have to go test out some bikes and such to see which size fits me, but im banking that the 54 cm joker said he rides will work, as i sat and did some math.. we'll see tho. thanks for your help!

i also depends on your inseam.

some people have short legs, long torso, in which case youd go for a smaller seat tube length.

Back home after three weeks of little to no real bike use. I love Europe and bicycles. Someday Im getting the fuck outta the states for good. My french and italian needs some work first.

Dont ask me about Mash. I know nothing of a dvd release. From what I saw at the premier, Dos apparently knows everyone Im close with in SF so if anyone can talk about it thas him.

Electronic Dura Ace...

Ronny_Schulzs_Gerolsteiner_S-Works_Tarmac_SL_full_view.jpg

Ronny_Schulzs_Gerolsteiner_S-Works_Tarmac_SL_indicator_screen.jpg

Ronny_Schulzs_Gerolsteiner_S-Works_Tarmac_SL_shifters_front_view.jpg

The actual set up is a bit bulky when you get to the derailuers but I'm sure that's something that will change over time. I guess if it's okay for a Pro to ride with it the weight can't be too bad. Interesting though...