bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

Like I said before ... I could go either way (Niagra, Colorado, or SF). In light of this morning's events, I'm not sure if the Niagra is such a good idea (they currently have the border shut down). Maybe we should all just meet in the middle (Colorado).

Hesh and Willy, are you guys okay ... I can't imagine you are working much today.

D'lush, hit my IM if you want to talk.

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fine, flipped out as shit, there were fucking f16's flying overhead for 5 hours, flying cover, there is so much shit on this board but this is the post that matters, because....

ap reported that 6 bikes were outside the WTC when the bombing took place that means that six couriers are gone. and probably a lot of other riders. shit everyone has ridden a bike. what can we do....

offer a prayer, steal a hummer, get some guns a water purifier and meet me in maine.

i dont know about work for a week or two the stock market is down most of our clientele, has ny clients. it is shit. i dont know what to say except if there is another straw pulled i am the fuck out of dodge.

stay safe we are in for some shit.

------------------

teeth and flowerpots. addiction to the soul.

stonecutters#0.ulockjustice.

Guest HESHIANDET

willy i was just talking abou that w/ devilush's man. i know its inevitable that there we're guys in there just droppin off or pickin up. i'm super skethed on work right now. i dunno man, im really thinking about a personal change. vermont or maine or some shit. i don't even want a phone or tv or internet just so i don't have to be sickened. christ. the hesher is praying tonight. godspeed and godbless everyone-be safe.

------------------

stonecutters#1

Guest HESHIANDET

a crack team of stonecutters could clear up this whole mess.u lock justice for all terrorists. bullie dat.

yo man, check ebay for bikes. plenty

------------------

stonecutters#1

WHATS UP HESH. THIS ID DEVILUSH MAN. FINALLY GOT MY PASSWORD.SHIT IS NUTTS OUT HERE. I WENT TO SO MANY BUILDINGS THAT STEPPED UP SECURITY 5 FOLD. THE GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS ON LOCK, MESSENGERS NOT ALOUD IN CERTAIN BUILDINGS UNLESS ITS THE MESSENGER CENTERS. THERE WAS 5 FAKE BOMB THREATS I HEARD TODAY, OF COURSE ALL BULL. IT IS WIERD WHATS IS GOING DOWN. SF MESSENGERS ARE STILL TRYING GET A HOLD OF THOSE GUYS THAT JUST WENT TO MANHATTAN, SADLY WITH NO LUCK. MAY GOD HELPED US, I'M NOT RELIGIOUS BUT WE ARE IN FOR SOMETHING BIG SOON. MAY THE DEAD REST IN PEACE, AND THE INJURED RECOVER, AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS BE COMFORTED.

R.I.P BONES 14 AND THE UNFORTUNATE....

Glad everyone in NY is okay. Stay safe.

SF is good for me, but I don't think you guys would want to ride with a roadie. I guess I could use my fixed. It's all back together and ready for some training rides.

I'm going to go back to watching the Vuelta Espana. Second day in the hills and it's getting interesting.

------------------

Stonecutters#1

Guest HESHIANDET

sheeeit mang, i was thinking of getting a new road bike just so i could bring it over there. but i think im gonna be tough and ride a track bike. i wish i had oln.

------------------

stonecutters#1

wonderful...then i guess we need boxcarwilly's opinion and we are set.

don't worry about the hills, i still have to walk up them. i can't ride up them yet. i'm not that talented. but bombing them is fun.

i think that i might get a brown surly track frame before you guys get up here. i'm thinking that i would want to rock the single speed. easy cruisin, no need to be in a hurry to get anywhere.

**12:30 a minute of silence for the fallen.

------------------

Stonecutters #1

D’Lush, see if you can find some info on one of those wine tasting tours. That will provide hours of two-wheeled fun. Drunken cutters! What a riot! I might be investing in a front brake and possibly a smaller chain ring to deal with the hills. Either that or I’ll bring my other single speed, which is basically a 26” BMX. Maybe I’ll bring both.

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

Guest HESHIANDET

most definitely hook up one of those wine tasting tours. no fucking joke. how hilly is the region? if its all hills i might rock the front break as well. why kill my self, i will be on vacation youknow.

------------------

stonecutters#1

ahhhhhh so i see that you guys have voted me as the official stoncutters travel agent eh? wonderful! i will have fun. i will start doing some reasearch for this. when is a good time for everyone? spring break? winter break may be too cold and rainy. and it will give you guys enough time to save some money too. and with school schedules, it would fit in perfectly.

i'm not sure how hilly the wine country is. i will get back to you on that. the last time i went, i couldn't even reach to sit on a bar stool. so i will look into that. just give me a time estimate.

------------------

Stonecutters #1

I’m down for whatever. I’m not in school, so any time is okay for me. I just need a couple of months to scrape some money together. Are there good places to park around your house D’Lush? I’m trying to decide if I want to fly or drive. I don’t want to be waking up at 6 in the morning to go feed a parking meter. I’ve already ruled out Greyhound, because the last time I went anywhere on Greyhound, they overbooked and I got bumped off of three buses. I’ll probably fly. As the stonecutter travel agent, could you book me a flight, D’Lush? Just kidding! Ha.

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

okay al...hahahaha. stonecutter travel agency this is d'lush, how can i help? (this call may be monitored for quality and training purposes)....

yea there seems to be good parking spaces. but...i live in the heart of the city, downtown baby! i don't want to give too much detail as to where i live out here. but, would park here. there are meters and such and you wouldn't want to do that. no parking lots or anything around. i'll ask 5 ALARM. the best bet is to fly out here. but you'll need to pack your bike up and put them in huge boxes, i hope that wouldn't be any of a problem. just www.priceline.com and just pick your price. it's cheap. but gotta warn ya, no refunds if the flight gets cancelled. you'll be getting a voucher or maybe another flight out. but then again, a car woudl be great. we don't have a car out here. so it's most likely that we'll rent a car or just bike everywhere. so there are the pros and cons. i will ask 5 ALARM about the parking info and your choices around here.

i hope that i have helped you with your travel needs and choices. thank you for calling the offical stonecutters travel agency. good bye.

------------------

Stonecutters #1

you guys dont have to worry about hills. i run a 3-1 ratio and still get up more then half the hills. bomb down the hills.... most lights are timed anyways. if you dont feel confident enough on the hills, use the brake. i dont want to responsable for injuries. devilush will kick my ass for sure if that happened on your vacations.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i cant beleive i have kept up with 11 pages of this, and besides my sisters pink huffy, I HAVE NO BIKE

wtf, i need a life...

or at least a job that keeps me busier, lol

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

aw sh$%%#^$^&%^t,12 pages and goin.so SF it is,i will also help contribute to the wine tour info,i know some people that have done it,so ill ask around.i dont think its a big sweat or nothin though,i think you just show up and go as far as ive been told.napa/sonoma area is not that bad for hills. more of a rolling hill area as opposed to the major ups and downs of the city.oh man,drunk stonecutters.they aint ready for that.

Guest Remy Martin
Originally posted by Joker:

Wine country! All you youngin's watching this old man huff it up hills half wasted on a fixed should be a funny sight indeed.

I'll probably drive down or something. I don't live too far away.

Damn Joker.....thats funny...id be far to shy to get shamboozled by you on a track..

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

god damnit dibs, you gonna make me come all the way back out there for a fucking bike ride? when is this sposed to take place? gimme a couch and you know i'll find a way to make it out...

oh brother, you know i got you!you always got a place to stay here.and im sure as the event begins to solidify, all stonecutters will be notified.today i was told the wine tours are just you and your bike,you show up at a winery,drink, and then ride down the road to the next winery.i will keep looking into it further, but this is definitly starting to sound good.some older people come in to my shop pretty often talking about it,apperantly,this is the only reason they own a bike at all.i have my eyes open looking for them to come through.