Hack me please, im so sexy.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CILONE/SK

Oh shit, slave comes with the deal? I am upping my bid to 2 million dollars and I will clean two pools with all three of them in the pools with just wife beaters on and also supply them with a years worth of cherry kool aid.

nuh uh...nooo. don't listen, ldaies...i'll give you all the pudding you want...any flavor, any time of day....but, (here's the stipulation) you have to wrestle in it every tuesday.

Originally posted by casekonly

i'll make it 40 tokens if you bring your sister along. WW says she's a honey like you.

my sis....pfffft. dont even start on her. she's too hot to handle. we're both too much to handle....our bfs give us shit because we're both difficult. she's a clone of me really. personality and looks. people mistake us for twins.

and who is WW?

Originally posted by Devilush

my sis....pfffft. dont even start on her. she's too hot to handle. we're both too much to handle....our bfs give us shit because we're both difficult. she's a clone of me really. personality and looks. people mistake us for twins.

and who is WW?

willy.

Originally posted by Devilush

pfffffffft and i have the password to the secret "dee and dlush private stash".

:P

yes...and as soon as you email it to me...I'll have it as well. c'mon now...don't be playin' games with cutters!

oh yeah...Dev...Key...neither of you have upped my starting bid yet...you know that was 25 K right?

Dee...get on it girl

Originally posted by SteveAustin

casek...wrong item...I'm biddin on Dee by her lonesome...you're bidding on the Dee/Dev item I believe.

ahh, yes.... i'm actually bidding on the dee, devilush, pffft, slave package (i call it the "happy meal")

Archived