The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wtf is that on the grill.....besides nonsense..

Our pool is between two tall homes and is shaded for all but 3 hours a day Normally you can’t swim in our pool until June because it’s just to cold (68F – 75F). I like swimming in about 80F to 85F myself, if it’s sunny and warm out. I created a prototype heater coil that seemed to work for its size. I then create a large heater coil out of 180 feet of copper tubing that connects to my pool pump using a garden hose and fits inside the grill. The hose runs from the pump through the grill heater coils and then into the pool. I heated my pool from 68F to 89.4F in 48 hours using 3.5 tanks of propane.

Shibuya (渋谷区 Shibuya-ku?) is one of the 23 special wards of Tokyo, Japan. As of 2008, it had an estimated population of 208,371 and a density of 13,540 persons per km². The total area is 15.11 km².

The name "Shibuya" is also used to refer to the central business district of Shibuya Ward, which surrounds Shibuya Station, one of Tokyo's busiest railway stations. Shibuya is known as one of the fashion centers of Japan, particularly for young people, and as a major nightlife area.

Zippy's is Hawaii's favorite restaurant. We are a restaurant that serves Hawaiian food, local food, island food, Hawaii's favorite food, local grinds, and popular Hawaii foods. Order online, check out our Hawaii promotions, and don't forget the chili. Order all your Hawaiian food favorites, along with all your other Zippy's food. We have made ordering Hawaiian food online easy and fast. We sell lau lau, manapua, pipikaula, poi, kalua pig, pork adobo, char siu, portuguese sausage, various poke, and saimin.