The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

netbsd-toaster.jpg

The toaster on display now in the NetBSD booth at the LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco, is as high-tech as they come. This toaster features a 4 line LCD, USB keyboard, 10/100 ethernet port and a RS232 serial port for the external console. The toaster's internal circuit boards have been bypassed and routed through the CPU board allowing NetBSD complete control over the toaster's features. A keyboard connects through a USB port on the side of the toaster and the 4x40 LCD displays a NetBSD/toaster login prompt. The burner element is also controlled by the TS-7200 via an internal relay. Unlike previous NetBSD toasters which were nothing more than a glorified PC case-mod, this toaster can actually toast bread!

Everyone here has bars on their ground-floor windows and electronic alarms . Recently, my neighbor went out and a daylight burglar got the bars loose from her window and went upstairs and un-hooked the electronic alarm. He then stole her jewelery-- all in less than 45 seconds, according to the cop she called. My Mossy is like yours except it has a camo finish. If I am in a good mood when a creature breaks in, I might shoot him with my M&P S&W compact 9 to keep down the holes in the sheetrock.