DeathMatch: Deto Vs DR. Delussion

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

bro. i AM in the suburbs. i LIVE in the suburbs. i LOVE the suburbs.

YOU DONT "LOVE" THE SUBURBS, CUZ YOU LEAVE THE SUBURBS TO GO TO CLUBS, AND IN SITUATIONS LIKE THAT, ME AND 2BLAZZED WOULD BE AT THE SAME BAR AS YOU CHATTING UP HOES, DRINKING HENNESY AND ONE OF US WOULD NONCHALANTLY POINT TO YOU...THEN, 2 HOURS LATER WHEN YOU'RE LEAVING THE BAR WITH BUFFY GOLDSTEIN ON YOUR ARM, I PULL YOU (AND HER) INTO AN ALLEY AND 2BLAZZED STICKS A .45 TO YOUR RIB CAGE AND MAKES YOU STRIP OUT OF YOUR "TIGHTER FITTING" BURBERRY PANTS AND D&G SHOES, THEN BUFFY HAS TO GIVE UP THE RAINBOW COLORED LOUIS BAG AND HER MANOLO BLAHNIK PUMPS...THEN YOU GO HOME IN A CAB IN YOUR BOXERS CRYING THE WHOLE TIME WHILE ME AND 2B ARE ON THE N&R LAUGHING IT UP WITH FISTFULS OF DESIGNER GEAR...CAN YOU SAY "PLEASE DONT SHOOT?" :crazy:

M E R O E

ITS LIKE

THAT SON.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

YOU DONT "LOVE" THE SUBURBS, CUZ YOU LEAVE THE SUBURBS TO GO TO CLUBS, AND IN SITUATIONS LIKE THAT, ME AND 2BLAZZED WOULD BE AT THE SAME BAR AS YOU CHATTING UP HOES, DRINKING HENNESY AND ONE OF US WOULD NONCHALANTLY POINT TO YOU...THEN, 2 HOURS LATER WHEN YOU'RE LEAVING THE BAR WITH BUFFY GOLDSTEIN ON YOUR ARM, I PULL YOU (AND HER) INTO AN ALLEY AND 2BLAZZED STICKS A .45 TO YOUR RIB CAGE AND MAKES YOU STRIP OUT OF YOUR "TIGHTER FITTING" BURBERRY PANTS AND D&G SHOES, THEN BUFFY HAS TO GIVE UP THE RAINBOW COLORED LOUIS BAG AND HER MANOLO BLAHNIK PUMPS...THEN YOU GO HOME IN A CAB IN YOUR BOXERS CRYING THE WHOLE TIME WHILE ME AND 2B ARE ON THE N&R LAUGHING IT UP WITH FISTFULS OF DESIGNER GEAR...CAN YOU SAY "PLEASE DONT SHOOT?" :crazy:

M E R O E

ITS LIKE

THAT SON.

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha. OH BROTHER.

i don't go to pseudothug clubs sorry.

and WHY would you want to "make me strip?" yikes. look out.

close this trash.

It's a toss up. My suburban side says chick sitting at the table, just cause she's probably never had it the way I put it down. But then the other chick has ass like none other...

Fuck the petty beef.... The new poll is:

Snobby suburban chick...

VS.

thongggg.jpg

A WHOLE LOTTA ASS...

You decide...

Re: nuh, you know my name...now gimme my money.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

THAT SHORTY 2BLAZZED POSTED WAS BANGIN...ON A SIDE NOTE, TO SQUASH THE INTERNET BEEF I BOUGHT THIS NIGGA DR.DELUSION aka BOZACK A NICE TSHIRT...HA.

http://logo.cafepress.com/0/471321.85330.jpg'>

M E R O E

MLBRT04.

haha. i think you and 2blazzed are the reason that SOME people still use the word "nigger."

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

so ur sayin...that if u was bout to get into some ass and seen her thong...u would get turned off and walk away or not have sex??? come on...

Nah man, they're just saying she's like.. you know...

and if they were... cause she, you know... and

if... you know, I'd hit it but if it were me... you

know... I'd....

Yeah, everyone on here would hit it.

Re: Re: nuh, you know my name...now gimme my money.

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

haha. i think you and 2blazzed are the reason that SOME people still use the word "nigger."

I THINK YOU'RE THE REASON SOME PEOPLE STILL USE THE WORD "FAG"...NOW PUT ON YOUR WOMAN PANTS AND DANCE TO LETIGRE...HA.

MEROKILLS

MLB TEAM04

Archived