i am addicted to cheese

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

k3, the cheese here is ok, but far surpassed by other countries. even at import shops. i read somewhere that cheese is actually addictave, it releases some things that trigger some receptors that give off a high when consumed. id kill for some buffalo mozza right now. and some danish edam.

Originally posted by ese

the powers at work within this thread are so strong, that after craving cheese all night, I finally got up and ate one of those disgusting processed cheese slices just to stop the craving.

:spent:

p.s Check your email. A couple funny photos for you. You evil slurpee throwing bastard!

I LOVE CHEESE!!!!

it's definitely an addiction... i buy soo much cheese and put cheese on everything! it tastes sooo much better with cheese on it.

my favorite cheese is Bergenost a triple-cream Norwegian butter cheese. i love this stuff lordy lordy.

i'll eat any kind of cheese though except the blue cheeses. i don't love those so much.

marinated mozarella balls are soooo good.

i love gouda cheese to snack on by itself.

brie cheese so spreadable and so good i like it on croissants.

there's this salty string brazilian cheese that is divine, i can't find the name, but i love it!

damn i'd have cheese for every meal

and for the quiz:

You are feta!

You are a salty, crumbly cheese from Greece. You are overflowing with charisma. You are a confident intellectual who is very ambitious

Archived