eating lunch with boy george and lovin it

burymylife

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: all i know is....

Originally posted by spacemanspif

go back to your gay paint collection...

hahahahha, yea bro. that shit was corny... i found half of those colors you had in one stop at ace hardware. dont diss my ninja. tre god nsf dethkult bump.

Originally posted by cheerleader

if nsf was rocafella, necske would be jay z, and remix would be beanie sigel, id be freeway, and TRE -w- CRNOT would be the young gunners.

i love it....."i write crnot, this is self promo"

my two little young bucks growing up, makes me wanna cry.

spaed would be dirt mcgirt

joewelcome talking shit again?

you are the graffiti equivalent to a half-assed baseball card collector telling pro baseball players how to play the game.

nigga shut the fuck up with your armchair quarterback self. go put some more paperlabels in your cigarette machine, as i am rooting for you that someday your hobby wont be as gay as it is now.

anyone else that claims selfpromo remeber this: no one denies it or is trying to be slick...no one on my team hides behind screennames...and furthermore, if we never posted a picture in a mag, or a website, you still bench us in most yards....this site is for flicks....when we have em, we post em, if you dont like em, fine, but no one is trying to be slick and get rep that isnt earned, just sharing the love. freedom is just a click away haters

Re: all i know is....

Originally posted by joewelcome

that i'd rather watch the Boy George/Culture Club episode of the A-Team than put up with any of this bullshit.

and dat's my word. military stockade and shit.

joewelcome what do you write? i would like to know

love crnot

Re: Re: all i know is....

Originally posted by burymylife

joewelcome what do you write? i would like to know

love crnot

my my my.. the posse does come out in colors, eh? one comment on how silly it is to post 15 comments about 8 pictures and they even reel in niser to call me names. i could care less about the graff, although i do envy how everyone comes together as a team. sometimes the bickering gets the best of me, and i lower myself to it (kinda like i am now). and all because i just wanted to mention the damn A Team.

cheerleader if there's more insight you'd like to lend for these burning feelings you seem to have, drop me a line - joewelcome@hotmail.com

yo,whats up sf1, lol,

seriously fr8 nerds, i dont care who hates at least be a man and dont hide behind a screenname, thats so ridiculous, if you say something nasty and i ask your name just leave it so i can see what type of writer is making the comment.

joe welcome: its real simple, and crnots request for names go to the same issue....we paint alot, and some people will like it, and some people will hate it...thats cool with us...BUT, if your gonna make a public hating comment, we simply request you be a man and attach your resume. theres plenty of really hard working writers who have said 'you all suck', and for those people, i consider a fair criticism...hey, they work hard, they write, they have dope style, or at least prolific styles, therefore, their criticism holds weight with me.

on the other hand, if the criticism comes from 16 yr old emo kid who lives in wisconsin, it means nothing....so we simply always ask people to put their name behind their words. understandably, most refuse to step up and the point is made. or legit writers make up a fake name to hate, which also invalidates hate - if you cant stand behind youre critical talk, youre a pussy.

which leaves your comments joewelcome...to my knowledge (correct me if im wrong) you do not even participate in graffiti culture in any sense, you simply collect the instruments we happen to use. under this logic, you are just as easily an 'expert' on painting dollhouses or patio furniture as you are on graffiti. no one cares what you think, and not becuase you dont have the right to have an opinion--but becuase you havent *earned* the right to have your opinion *mean anything*.

i watched you last week criticize some kid (not in my crew) for painting a reefer, and i took issue with your credentials to do that....so this isnt about just my crew. you just have absolutely no resume to spit the criticism you do. and lots of these impressionable young fr8 internet kids dont know that you have no credentials. so someone is most likely always gonna point it out.

theres 100s of kids painting trains who arent 'ill' yet, or dont have the most amazing skills....but you know what? they are working at painting, for the love of it, and they will get better. those kids i have respect for...id rather see a 16 yr old kid work hard and paint every week, even if its shitty than hear some nobody like you tear down peoples work when youve never even stepped out of the living room, let alone the dugout.

this comment applies to all you 'bencher' types who think that taking a few hundred photos earns you the right to be critical of kids whose work you document. the general rule of thumb should be that anything you type on your little computer should be what you have the balls to say to that writers face (and therefore handle any derivitive violence).

on that note, ill agree to drop it and leave you alone joewelcome, just be smart and realize you wouldnt say the things you say in real life considering the fact that you dont write...so dont do it on a computer.

i think freights should only be pieced on and nothin else... i mean they are the chillest things in the world and we are only doin it so that someone else can say hey man that piece you did was dope... i personally think everyone should spend atleast an hour on every panel they paint... plus dont silver and gold fade after a month...

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00429751f00000035.jpg'> http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00428912f00000059.jpg'> http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00419568f00000016.jpg'>

stay drunk... xoxo

Originally posted by $#$#$#$

^^^^

Yeah everyone gets the whole thing about if you dont want to see it you dont have to look idea.. but like, you guys are posting shit on a public internet forum.. Are you expecting everyone to have nothing but praise for you? I mean dude you guys are hella taking the internet wayyy to seriously.. And especially when the person posting the pics is pulling the "im hard" routine.. Like what the fuck..is eeryone supposed to be like.. "yahh broo savage!!"?... Ill shut the fuck up now because i know what im trying to say makes no sense to anyone but myself

hey jackass im the total oppsite of thug or hard, i want to know your names because im going to paint over your stuff not find you and beat you up.....but if you hate on my shit and leave your name thats fine you intitled to your thoughts

just leave a name if you feel so compelled to make a comment

xrae, im going to remember that

byebye

Guest Good Morning Captain

Its unreasonable to think that people are going to leave their names after a negative comment. Sure, some negative reactions to your stuff is a given on the internet but so is a certain level of anonimity.

Archived