question about rims

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

baller? no, i'm a hamburger pimp.

and originally i was just looking at germany, now it's blossomed into germany, italy, and possibly denmark as well... if i didn't have to make car payments while i was gone, i could do it, but thats a whole lot of scrilla for one underpaid ninja to come up with.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

NO!!!!!! BAD SEEKING!!!!!!!

granted the rims teaser picked out were fucking weak but the right chrome rims on the right ride look good.

i.e. My truck. I drive a rednecked out 88 Bronco II named the cowboy caddillac. You besta believe my rims are chrom. Alloy looks strange as hell on them and I sure as HELL am not going to put some of those gawdy gold rims on there or anything that is painted. I was left with chrome and I was very happy with my choice.

once it stops raining and I get a chance to wash my truckI will post of pictures to prove this point.

http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v67/zack_morris/Picture_2.jpg'>

don't dis on the chrome seeks....ps I just wanted to show off my truck.

zack,

dude, you know those dont apply to my 'anti-chrome' tirade. those rims are nothing like the ones tease psoted, or any of the ones i was talking about. those are normal truck rims, that happen to be made out fo chrome. totally different than any of this new terrible giovani, davinci shit.

those rims dont make the truck any cooler, they just fit naturally.

maybe i should have been more specific about 'which' kind of chrome i was talking.

basically, any chrome that looks like it could possibly just be shiny silver plastic, like a little kids sword from walmart, is wizzack.

steve,

yeah, i kicked it with europe in denmark last year, i know all about the freshness that is our scandinavian brothers.

tt,

rims are pretty cool, but gelato takes the cake (so to speak). holler.

its pointless to put rims on that car. sorry tease. doing that makes you very shady and an instant cop magnet. you should just buy a good car instead. well, that ones fine, but buy a car that would make sense to put rims on. rims can be very cheese dick if done wrong.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

its pointless to put rims on that car. sorry tease. doing that makes you very shady and an instant cop magnet. you should just buy a good car instead. well, that ones fine, but buy a car that would make sense to put rims on. rims can be very cheese dick if done wrong.

why is it pointless?

i admit, those rims do make that shit look like the car owner is a drug dealer (which is gay) but that was my first thought to, but i still think they also look pretty tight on the car.

if i did get rims im not geting 20's or anything, probally 17's if that... im going to make sure they fit, becuase if you go to big and they rub on the wheel wells, it fucks shit up...

and im getting that car because it was my grandpa's, and he's selling it to me for a good price, If i was buying something new new and i could afford something better, id get it believe me.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

izzat a fuckin chevy lumina?

your picture isnt showing up tease

but if it is a chevy lumina, heres my solid advice

leave it the fuck alone.

luminas arent very good looking cars

and especially not after you put rims on them

just keep it stock and drive it until it falls apart

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

becuase if you go to big and they rub on the wheel wells, it fucks shit up...

thats why you get the correct back spacing on your rims

either that or you can roll the inside of your fenders

with a baseball bat or metal pipe

that will let you gain about a half inch

to three quarters of an inch more of clearance

have fun

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

are offset and backspacing the same thing?

No. Offset is usually in MM, it's the measured distance from the rims mounting face-to the center of the rim..

Backspacing(usually in inches) is the distance from the back of the wheels mounting face to the rear of the rim..

Archived