question about rims

seeking

Originally posted by seeking

not so surprisingly, the rims tease picked out are the gayest shit in the world.

chrome=tacky.

:rolleyes:

sigh, dont even know why i tried to put some input in your stupid thread... fucker.

you want my 16 inch factories off a 89 rivera? $3000...

:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, tease's choices are fucking priceless. And like seeking suggested, not surprising at all.

Originally posted by ClueTwo

To each his own...For the most part, you are on your own on this one dude..

That's cause for the most part, people have shitty fucking tastes.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt!

Sleep!

Lightning bolt!

Sleep!

Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt!

Root!

Death!

Death!

[clap clap clap clap clap clap]

........I HAVE THIS VIDEO!!......crazy..those damn DnD adults and there action packed "live" role playing..

i had a friend who was PAYED to play one of the "bad" guys for a DnD camp.....they dressed him up like an oger or something and he just had to be "hard to kill" for the old dorks who pay mad cash to dress up like idiots and run arownd "killing" evil DnD STYLE!!!

and to be on topic for the thread.......dubs is teh ilest

"No chrome on the wheels, I'm a baller for real" - jay z

chrome is just boring. it's too easy. the rims can be ugly as hell, but if they're big and chrome, people will front like they're fresh.

but they're not.

theres a reason bentleys, maybach's, lexus, bmw's, astin martins, etc don't use chrome. it's all about classy metals. shit that's dope without needing to be 'showy'

seeks/if someone has to shout about how hard they're balling, they're not really balling.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

That's cause for the most part, people have shitty fucking tastes.

That's pretty bold statement considering the how many people own chrome wheels. You guys have a point though, but I bet the majority of car/truck owners will go chrome over brushed aluminum all day long. That doesn't make it the best, but there's obviously something that keeps companies like KMC, Lexani,etc. in business..

You just proved my point. A huge number of people get chrome and choose chrome over brushed cuase shitty taste predominates.

I could go on and on, but seeking said pretty much everything that had to be said on why chrome sucks.

Originally posted by seeking

not so surprisingly, the rims tease picked out are the gayest shit in the world.

chrome=tacky.

NO!!!!!! BAD SEEKING!!!!!!!

granted the rims teaser picked out were fucking weak but the right chrome rims on the right ride look good.

i.e. My truck. I drive a rednecked out 88 Bronco II named the cowboy caddillac. You besta believe my rims are chrom. Alloy looks strange as hell on them and I sure as HELL am not going to put some of those gawdy gold rims on there or anything that is painted. I was left with chrome and I was very happy with my choice.

once it stops raining and I get a chance to wash my truckI will post of pictures to prove this point.

^^^no...chrome depends on the car and the rim...granted an ugly rim is an ugly rim anyway around. Ther are specific cars tand colors that look better with chrome just like there are specific ones that look better with alloy and there are cars that look better with the painted alloy. I just wanted to make my point that chrome is just as cool as alloy rims on the right car. though I will say again that the chrome rims tease picked out were just plain ugly.

**drunk**

Basically, I wouldn't like to see my own vehicle on aluminum wheels. That goes for most trucks/SUV in general. Aluminum looks good on the Euro scene due it's light weight perfomance aspects. Truthfully, I have a 4 cylinder motor and I'm not going anywhere fast. The last thing I could care about is weight. The fifteen horsepower stock ass motor isn't going anywhere fast.

Chrome=Show vehicle/Big Ballin, Shot callin, Weiner Dog status.

Alum=Honda Civic/Jetta Havin/ Fast and Furious/Seatbelt shoulder pad sportin.

Archived