Let's Trade Files -- Resurrection

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question??--

does anyone have any manu chau cds?

or shai hulud? Glik I know you have those(shai hulud) but I cant see your files.

backto the grizind. (and yeah Ill ask in the room as well, just thought Id send a shout in here)

Originally posted by yoink

Question??--

does anyone have any manu chau cds?

or shai hulud? Glik I know you have those(shai hulud) but I cant see your files.

backto the grizind. (and yeah Ill ask in the room as well, just thought Id send a shout in here)

I got a bunch of shai hulud stuff. username SchmegmaticYouth

*send me a message i'll add you onto the list, and vice versa, sharing is caring.

dirty habit, i notcied you have some task force in your files...if you are into uk hip hop, search my stuff and download some "jehst" stuff from me if you want...hes dope

my name is: puregasm

if anyone wants to add me..im lookin for "hard 2 burn"..willing to trade for something

bump.... you cats all know who I am anyways.

let me just say that I'm no longer the fastest connec in the room.

J's tearing up the pipeline with 90ks but we've traded at up to 180ks.

im not shure how to use this shit but ill try....i have a TON of great death metal. Amon tobin up the wazoo, experimental jazz, random experimental electronica and...well tons of cool shit....some crazy music, grind, my bands demo if you guys would like a listen and about 30 episodes of southpark and Mr.Show.

oh and all the DOMO-KUN comersials (sp?)

so yes..help me

oh and does this shit slow my net speed down like kazaa?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Yeah.... and J's now hosting the most files too... beating Ronnie Dobbie by about 400 files.

This thread can also be for advertising new files you've got.... or popular ones.

oh man i have tons of shit i havent even started sorting through. its all about organization.

Archived