whats the best gun

nemersion

big toy oner...

heckler and koch. mighty fine weapons.

most guns will fire underwater. thats more dependant on the bullet than the gun.

tec-9's suck. they're almost as prone to jam as mac-11's. same with uzi's. all the rap guns are pretty fucking over rated.

i wish there were no guns in the world. but since they're are, fuck it, sign me up.

who ever said .22 rounds were cheaper that 7.62 must not be taking into account the fact that a .22 round is'nt shit in comparison and if all you want is a gun for sport shooting, an AK is a poor choice to begin with. they're made for durability and dependability, not accuracy. plus, you can get 7.62 for pretty fucking cheap. last time i went shopping, i got 500 rounds for about 50 bucks.

im bored of talking, now i'll post pictures...

http://www.hecklerkoch-usa.com/Media/mp5ka4_sm.jpg'>

http://www.hecklerkoch-usa.com/Media/uspc40_lg.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeking, you are correct in saying that the Intratec tec-9 (pictured above) is a cheap piece of ghetto crack-a-nomics garbage guaranteed to jam if not cleaned after every clip, and the Mac-11 is not much better (although a step up from the Mac-10, which jammed like a live P-funk concert before Maggot-Brain passed away.)

...HOWEVER, the Uzi is another story entirely. An actual Uzi (not a chinese knock-off) is the Isreali Army's choice of small arms and NOTHING to be trifled with. If one considers that Israel is surrounded by enemies and at a constant state of war, it just follows that most Israeli made weapons are going to be state of the art and pretty fucking reliable. That aint no "rap-gun", its a fuckin' Mossad-machine. Now, I am not a big "soldier of fortune" type guy, nor do I advocate everyone owning guns just because they are "God fearing Amercuns"...but if you must go to war, do it like the best. And the Israeli Military IS the best.

[This message has been edited by SCOTCH WHISKEO (edited 09-10-2001).]

honestly, what the fuck do you need all these guns for? i mean really? think about it, your country isnt involved in any wars/scuffles that would require you to have a gun due to the threat of invasion. and it isnt that bad out there folks. the thing thats making it bad, is peoples paranoia of other people having guns, therefore making them buy a gun. and thus, the vicious cycle continues.... think of how many kids are killed each year playing with daddys gun.... i hope that the big gun that makes you feel like such a big man kills your child. how big of a man will that make you feel like? if youre gonna have that shit, dont fuck with it. store that shit somewhere safe. ans for all those folks say oh its for hunting, first off hunting with a gun isnt that diffucult. ive been hunting many a time. everytime ive used a bow and arrow. and got the same results. all you have to do is know how to use it. i honestly can tell you that if me and anyone of you went hunting and you used a gun, id use a bow and arrow, id get the same amount of kills that you would.

sorry about the bitching, dont take anything personal, its just some of my friends have had bad experiances with guns in the past. you know what i mean. too many lives lost for such foolish reasons.

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 09-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 09-10-2001).]

seeking i didnt mean teks and uzis are good they just are good for looks and thats about the extent of it.

you ever shot the mp5 or whatever its called. my cousin has one of them they pump like 800rounds a minute and 500 rounds for 50 bucks is pricey when you can get that amount of 22's for 20 bucks.

scotch my colt was just plain silly. i wish i was old enough to own a gun cause i would probably go out and buy one legally . you shoot it at night and it puts a ten inch flare out of the barrel

Guest dukeofyork

it is an unfortunate event when someone misuses a firearm, but it isnt the guns fault. it only does what its operator tells it to. it sucks that people die from accidental shootings, and it is partially their fault and partially their parents fault for not taking the time to learn how to use it correctly.

my weapon of choice for rifle: ar-15

handgun: 1911a

and of course who could ever forget the everpopular 12 gauge...for when aiming doesnt matter.

big toy, i didnt mean to make my post sound like i was countering yours, i was just spouting off about whatever... mp5's dont fire 7.62, so that's a misnomer right from the start. either 9mm or... shit, i cant remember the other, but i know its not 7.62.

and if you just accidentaly typed mp5 instead of AK, well then, yes i have shot an ak, although where i live its either completely illegal to own one, but virtually impossible to sit around emptying clips from (especially if its not fully auto.) speaking of which, the mp5 isnt fully auto anyway. best you can do with that is 3 round bursts... whatever though. guns are fun and im tired a fuck. goodngiht moon.

I had a Isralian [sp?] UZI but i didnt have the clip.. it had a trippod that would mount perfectly in my truck door... i thought about going to war with it.. then i traided it for a AP-9 with a 30 rnd clip in the whole and a 50 round clip in my pocket.. later i had a handel installed in the front... then i passed it off for a remington- i think doule pistole grip auto shotgun.. was nice... 5 on the side... 8 in the gun

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

Seeking, you are correct in saying that the Intratec tec-9 (pictured above) is a cheap piece of ghetto crack-a-nomics garbage guaranteed to jam if not cleaned after every clip, and the Mac-11 is not much better (although a step up from the Mac-10, which jammed like a live P-funk concert before Maggot-Brain passed away.)

...HOWEVER, the Uzi is another story entirely. An actual Uzi (not a chinese knock-off) is the Isreali Army's choice of small arms and NOTHING to be trifled with. If one considers that Israel is surrounded by enemies and at a constant state of war, it just follows that most Israeli made weapons are going to be state of the art and pretty fucking reliable. That aint no "rap-gun", its a fuckin' Mossad-machine. Now, I am not a big "soldier of fortune" type guy, nor do I advocate everyone owning guns just because they are "God fearing Amercuns"...but if you must go to war, do it like the best. And the Israeli Military IS the best.

[This message has been edited by SCOTCH WHISKEO (edited 09-10-2001).]

i believe israel has all but phased out uzis. they have been replaced with mp5's(more reliable)and shortend versions of the ak and ar15(more power for the same size). the mini and or micro uzi may still be used in limited roles such as anti terrorist opperations or as a side arm for officers.

anyway, what makes israels millitary great is the quality of the soldiers and their training, not hardware.

big toy, the gun in the pic is a mac-11. a couple years ago you could get them without the stock and extended barell. then sanctions were put in place and you had to pick one of the other. apparently this guy chose both. at the time they were only about $220. but regardless, those things fucking suck. they jam like crazy and blow flames out the end of the barell.

I carried one of those M11's for a while, it didn't jam all that much but it was wildly innaccurate, yeah, it didn't have the stock and the barrel was only about an inch long, but I paid $80 and sold it for $400, so it was pretty sweet in the end...

------------------

2 Can Sam

i'm going to have to side with seeking on the HK company. They have superb firearms, and are up to the standards to be used by U.S. navey seals and law enforcement angenceys world wide. Although, i found a model of a modded mp5k that is just cool as fuck. Notice the trigger on the breefcase handle.... http://jephsmith0.tripod.com/mp5kcase.jpg'>

and personally, i prefer the SL8-1 .223 the body is made entirely of reinforced carbon fiber polymer, and is extremely light weight. it is extremely relible, mobile, and very accurate. it is compatable for any optic, and is a overall fucking awsome sniper wepon.

http://jephsmith0.tripod.com/sl8_sm.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by dumb hot (edited 09-16-2001).]

Archived