Former Terrorism Advisor (Republican) Holds U.S. Government Accountable

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate this piece of shit computer.

it's even worse than the one at home..

i can't look at any video clips

...so...an excerpt:

Newsday, whose journalists have been the focus of some inquiries in the case, reported earlier this month that Fitzgerald's grand jury has subpoenaed the records of Air Force One telephone calls made a week before Plame's name was published in Novak's column.

The newspaper, which is owned by Tribune Co., also said the grand jury subpoenaed records related to the little-known group assembled at the White House in August 2002 to develop a strategy to publicize the threat posed by Saddam in the months before war.

i still wanna know about valerie plame

from: http://www.sunherald.com/mld/sunherald/new...ics/8267086.htm

Actually, bush has taken more vacation days than any other president in history. This from the guy who, as governor, scheduled 2 hours to play video games and only 15 minutes to review peoples' death penalty pardon requests.

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/fatdave/condi.jpg'>

Condi Rice is a liar. Liar. Liar.

Washington Post article about her lies.

... At the same time, some of Rice's rebuttals of Clarke's broadside against Bush, which she delivered in a flurry of media interviews and statements rather than in testimony, contradicted other administration officials and her own previous statements.

Deputy Secretary of State Richard L. Armitage contradicted Rice's claim that the White House had a strategy before 9/11 for military operations against al Qaeda and the Taliban; the CIA contradicted Rice's earlier assertion that Bush had requested a CIA briefing in the summer of 2001 because of elevated terrorist threats; and Rice's assertion this week that Bush told her on Sept. 16, 2001, that "Iraq is to the side" appeared to be contradicted by an order signed by Bush on Sept. 17 directing the Pentagon to begin planning military options for an invasion of Iraq.

Rice, in turn, has contradicted Vice President Cheney's assertion that Clarke was "out of the loop" and his intimation that Clarke had been demoted. Rice has also given various conflicting accounts. She criticized Clarke for being the architect of failed Clinton administration policies, but also said she retained Clarke so the Bush administration could continue to pursue Clinton's terrorism policies. ...

aunt tom.

i think it's funny the white house is trying to criticise clarke for giving somewhat different depictions of the white house in his book, vs. one speech. anyone with any sense what so ever knows that someone in his position would be expected to play up the good points of his 'company' while dealing with the press. i honestly can not even see how this is an issue, or what they think they could get out of it.

the white house is looking like total fools.

i hope they all die a horrible and painful death.

Condi Rice is completely full of shit. She didn't even bother to show up to the 9/11 comission, but she's been on every TV show on the air in the last couple days rebutting him. Now she says she wants a "private" interview with the panel that's not under oath. In other words, she wants to be able to lie her ass off to rebut someone who was sworn to truth. All that without public scrutiny.

just imagine the evil shit she had to pull to be a black women in the position she is. not that i'm saying a black woman could not do the job, or does not deserve a fair chance at the job, but america being the way it is, she did not get it just because she was the 'most qualified', and it couldnt be an affirmative action issue, they've already colin to fill that. there has to be some ill ass behind the scenes shit going on with her.

that being said, yes, i think it's the work of the dark lord himself.

roe,

saw him. cant wait for america free radio or whatever it's called. i dont think its syndicated in detroit, but im sure i'll be able to pull it off the inter-web at work.

as a side note, i like the daily show alot. not just because it's alot more 'liberal' than the rest of the news sources, but because i still find myself disagreeing with john's oppinions alot. i know i dont know everything, and i know i'm pretty anti-capitalist/anti-bush/anti-israel, so having an opinion that i respect but dont always agree with is good.

seeks/i call him john in public, but sweetheart in private.

Originally posted by seeking

roe,

saw him. cant wait for america free radio or whatever it's called. i dont think its syndicated in detroit, but im sure i'll be able to pull it off the inter-web at work.

as a side note, i like the daily show alot. not just because it's alot more 'liberal' than the rest of the news sources, but because i still find myself disagreeing with john's oppinions alot. i know i dont know everything, and i know i'm pretty anti-capitalist/anti-bush/anti-israel, so having an opinion that i respect but dont always agree with is good.

seeks/i call him john in public, but sweetheart in private.

hahaha...i just call him "j"

i saw him do stand up last week, holy shit i was falling outta my chair.

with the daily show, i feel its a comical watchdog. keeping politicians and the media in check. its brilliant. like the other night when they were cutting between rice and mcclellan hitting the talking points. so fucking funny.

its just smart and funny, plain and simple.

and yes i cant wait to hear the show. and again like you said i dont always agree with him but like you said its an opinion i respect.

Guest BROWNer

well...on the topic of race, these snippets from talkingpoints:

How low will they go? Now Clarke's a racist (from last night's Crossfire ...

http://www.vermelho.org.br/diario/2003/1001/novak.jpg'>ROBERT NOVAK: Congressman, do you believe, you're a sophisticated guy, do you believe watching these hearings that Dick Clarke has a problem with this African-American woman Condoleezza Rice?

http://opengov3.media.mit.edu/DBD/FDB/0000/000/400/120/frame-%5B2003.08.11-14.08.34%5D-cspan2-s.jpg'>RAHM EMANUEL: Say that again?

ROBERT NOVAK: Do you believe that Dick Clarke has a problem with this African-American woman Condoleezza Rice?

RAHM EMANUEL: No, no. Bob, give me a break. No. No.

And then from Ann Coulterhttp://www.allhatnocattle.net/ann%20coulter%20scary.jpg'>...

Isn't that just like a liberal? The chair-warmer describes Bush as a cowboy and Rumsfeld as his gunslinger -- but the black chick is a dummy. Maybe even as dumb as Clarence Thomas. Perhaps someday liberals could map out the relative intelligence of various black government officials for us.

Condi rice is an elitist, self-loathing snob. She takes the same approach to here people, "toms" do.

"bill cosby made it why cant you?"

I remember reading an article about here first meeting with a Russian delegation. She requested a translator, then blasted the translator for not translating efficiently and correctly; as it turns out she is fluent in Russian, what a fucktard.

The irony that the US is fighting Islamic fundamentalists, while allowing the US to fall under the control of The religious right, whom are also fundamentalists in their own right.

I thinks its our (the peoples fault), how the fuck did we allow the recount to stop, how did we discourage Gore from continuing his protests. We fucked out selves.

For good or ill its nice some one is trying to tell the truth.

And Ann coulter is one of the scariest bitches ive ever had the displeasure of hearing speak.

Originally posted by seeking

aunt tom.

i think it's funny the white house is trying to criticise clarke for giving somewhat different depictions of the white house in his book, vs. one speech. anyone with any sense what so ever knows that someone in his position would be expected to play up the good points of his 'company' while dealing with the press. i honestly can not even see how this is an issue, or what they think they could get out of it.

the white house is looking like total fools.

i hope they all die a horrible and painful death.

It's called "damage control" and is a part of government regimen. It is the muse of satan to weave with words, spelling killer bees, that the snake tounge forks do not flick the seething lies between the teeth to the press.

Originally posted by BROWNer

cont..

3) WH spin response tells you that they are shitting themselves, and

it is ALL over the news.

Hhahaha... This is great.... As if Clarke wasn't bad enough it's as though Condoleeza Rice was never briefed on damage control... that or she's not a team player. This administration is falling apart. Thank god.

Guest BROWNer

yea, well, i'll believe it when it actually really happens. they

have squirmed out of so much shit since taking office..

..and now bush feels free to make a big joke of it.

a mistake that has cost thousands of lives, billions of dollars, godknowswhat reprecussions..

hahhaaaha.

they can all burn in hell.

i would love to join the rant against rice, also because i have a bone to pick about rumsfeld too...

but i feel a bit off.

(too much work + too much liquor= shitty post)

Guest BROWNer

josh marshall is all over this shit, i just checked over at

talkingpoints and

his info says there's rumor perjury charges from the justice

dept. are aimed at clarke.

shitz gettin' dirty stinkin'.

Originally posted by BROWNer

josh marshall is all over this shit, i just checked over at

talkingpoints and

his info says there's rumor perjury charges from the justice

dept. are aimed at clarke.

shitz gettin' dirty stinkin'.

"What this is about isn't Condi Rice or Richard Clarke or even George W. Bush. It's about what happened -- finding out what happened.

One side wants to find out; the other doesn't. This whole story turns on that simple fact. Why else try to destroy Clark unless what he has to say is profoundly damaging? Liars are usually easily discredited; it's the truth-tellers who need to be destroyed.

This administration has used and continues to use literally unprecedented means to maintain secrecy in order to keep this information -- what happened -- bottled up in the White House and in other parts of the executive branch. "

This is a very good point made in that talkingpointsmemo

Guest BROWNer

bam

oooh man, now this:

A former FBI translator told the 9/11 commission that the bureau had detailed information well before Sept. 11, 2001, that terrorists were likely to attack the U.S. with airplanes>>>>http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/03/...r/index_np.html

you have to watch a 2 second ad to get full, all day access to the article

*just found this:

_

DOJ Asked FBI Translator To Change Pre 9-11 Intercepts

by Tom Flocco (http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?name=News...=article&sid=50)

Washington, DC -- March 24, 2004 --12:15 EST -- FBI translator Sibel Edmonds was offered a substantial raise and a full time job to encourage her not to go public that she had been asked by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to retranslate and adjust the translations of [terrorist] subject intercepts that had been received before September 11, 2001 by the FBI and CIA._

Edmonds, a ten year U.S. citizen who has passed a polygraph examination, speaks fluent Farsi and Turkish and had been working part time with the FBI for six months--commencing in December, 2001._

In a 50 reporter_frenzy in front of some 12 news cameras, Edmonds said "Attorney General John Ashcroft_ told me 'he was invoking State Secret Privilege and National Security' when_I told the FBI_ I wanted to go public with what I had translated from the pre 9-11 intercepts."

"I appeared once on CBS 60 Minutes but I have been silenced by Mr. Ashcroft, the FBI follows me, and I was threatened with jail in 2002 if I went public," Edmonds told tomflocco.com.

When we asked her if it was really true that she had been bribed by the FBI and DOJ, Edmonds said "You can interpret it as that."

This writer personally asked Edmonds where the term "State Secret Privilege" was derived. "The term came from an October 18, 2002 DOJ memo to me from DOJ spokesman Barbara Comstock," said Edmonds.

The former FBI translator said "My translations of the pre 9-11 intercepts included [terrorist] money laundering, detailed and date specific information enough to alert the American people, and other issues dating back to 1999 which I won't go into right now."

Incredibly, Edmonds said "The Senate Judiciary Committee and the 911 Commission have heard me_testify for_lengthy periods of time time (3 hours) about very specific plots, dates, airplanes used as weapons, and specific individuals and activities."

This explosive information has been kept under wraps by the White House, CIA, FBI, and_ DOJ since Edmonds' 60 Minutes interview segment.

The former FBI translator told tomflocco.com that "translators before me had ongoing personal relationships with the subjects or targets of the FBI and DOJ pre 9-11 investigations--linked to intercepts and other intelligence--in June - July - August, just prior to the attacks."

"I also became aware of a [terrorist] criminal investigation going on since 1998," said Edmonds.

Patty Casazza, one of the 9-11 "Jersey Girls,"_ said "Sibel Edmonds told me that color coding terrorist threat alerts for the American people is reflective of the intercept_ translations received."__ Casazza and Edmonds gave no indication as to whether FBI translators had doctored or adjusted translations [used in the decision-making process] for_Homeland Security terrorist threat alerts, for political reasons.

"This whole situation is outrageous and I am going public," said Edmonds, adding "I am currently being advised by counsel._ Thank you."

Kristen Breitweiser, 9-11 family member and also one of the nick-named Jersey girls, arranged to have Ms. Edmonds address the_ gathered media right after Director of Central Intelligence George Tenet_testified.

yikes.

are we completely fu**ed anyway?

http://truthout.org/docs_03/082203H.shtml

America Two Years After 9/11: 25 Things We Now Know

By Bernard Weiner

The Crisis Papers

23. We know that the response to the 2000 Florida election debacle -- going to touch-screen computer voting machines -- may turn out to be even worse. Three outfits dominate the computer-voting market, all companies owned or supported by Republicans, and that they refuse to permit their software to be examined by outsiders, even though tests have revealed major flaws in their systems: The votes can be manipulated easily without any evidence that the count has been tampered with, and with no verifiable paper trail to check against the final tallies. (There are suspicions that this may actually have happened in the 2002 elections in a number of states, where Democrats were leading in the last-minute polls going into the election but lost when the computer votes were added up.)

http://www.activeopposition.com/911exposed.htm

http://unansweredquestions.org/

Archived