Contacts???

cmeup

Originally posted by iquit

that's a joke, right?

Haha. Yeah. Its a joke for me. But when i used to sell cars my boss would throw on some black horn rimmed non perscription glasses before he would go talk to the customer. He said they made him look smarter. hahaha. For real.:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wear glasses or contacts, i started wearing em in college. like tesser without the glasses people look like blobs and i get called a jerk cuz i don't say hi to people cuz i can't tell who they are unless i'm wearin something. dogs, children and plastic bags all look the same without the ole glasses.

during the week i wear glasses, since i only need them to see far, and i sit in front of a computer all day.

i wear contacts when i go out on the weekend nights so i don't loose the glasses or whatever. i don't have a problem taking the contacts out, they just make my eyes red if i wear them for too long. it sux if i end up out all night and can't get to my contact solution, cuz my eyes will start to hurt and the contact will start to adhere to my eyeballs.

i don't mind a guy in glasses or without it really just depends on how you wear em and if you pick the right frame for your style and face shape.

i've been wearing glasses for around six or seven years now. i never went into contacts because a: i couldn't handle putting shit in my eye every morning and b: my astigmatism is so bad on my left eye that a contact lens is pretty much out of the question.

oh well. guess i just have to pledge tri-lam.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

Tease is making a personal decision based on some graffiti board chicks opinions....thanks for taking the time to make my life seem that much better/more important.

s.s.2004

you dumb fuck, its called asking girls opinions, im just gathering input.

im not going to do anything based off anyone's opinions, i can however listen to their input on the matter.

i fucking hate you idiots.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

I had a similar, but much less worse problem as When, where i was wearing my contacts every day from when i woke up to when i slept and my eyes weren't getting enough oxygen or something weird like that

thats exactly what i did

and because of the lack of oxygen my corneas swole up

i seriously just see a blur with the glasses off now

i cant find my prescription at the moment but belive me, its rediculous

Archived