NY BLACKBOOK/CANVAS POSTS

OCELOT6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by far...

http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v146/ias216/330200424253AM7330.jpg'>

DAMN...that is style!

stem is nuts for real...i saw one of his blackbooks when i met him in philly, and it was straight crazy ass pieces, all colored in, with characters next to almost all of them, cover to cover. it was the sickest book i have ever seen

Contribute to a graffiti comic!>>

Hi, i'm currently working on a 'graffiti esque' comic book featuring big names from strret artists in Europe and abroad. I have reserved a few pages for some 12oz talent. If you'd feel you'd like to contribute, let me know and get sketching...the deadline is MAY 31st 04.

This is a great oppurtunity to get your work noticed! All successful applicants will recieve a free copy of the comic and will get their contact/website details printed. The comic will be well distributed throughout the UK, specifically London, although the offer is open to ANYONE.

Hope to get some feedback soon.

You can check out the comic's website here.. www.nostringscomic.com

Originally posted by imbrucewayne

thats exactly what i was wondering

lol and i will keep wonderin... haha. But whatever, maybe he thinks it's either my shit or that goal shit ya posted?? I dunno cuz he mentioned everyhtin but my new york shit and the goal shit you posted in his reply.

Ah well, don't really matter... Web's pieces do kill though, as does most of the ill shit on this thread (not sure bout mine tho haha), but best thread here... I love new york, has the illest writers without a doubt.

Archived