NY BLACKBOOK/CANVAS POSTS

OCELOT6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THNX KES...THE SKETCH B4 THE COLOR 4 SOME REASON WONT SHOW(BELIEVE IT OR NOT THOSE IS SILVER SHARPIES...MAN THEM SHITS DO GREAT FOR A BLACKBOOK!!!!)....IM DOIN A BLACK BOOK PIECE RIGHT NOW..OF MY GIRLS NAME..ILL POST WEN IM DONT OUTLINING AND THEN WHEN I COLOR THE WHOLE THING

Originally posted by JayFo

ncie shit smash, color those sketches ya had on page one tho... those were ya illest ones IMO... the S's ya had in those were SO ILL. I am realy feelin these colored ones too tho.

a few of those was in my boy tabe tft's book wich i never got 2 finish...i jus started doin blackbooks seriously like a few months ago...so im movin slowly...ill post more i wana b like my nigga themo....full blackbooks of all my own shit!!! full pages and everything!!!

oh alright, gotcha but ya shits hot man... you hit the street and got ill shit and now fillin up blackbooks with nice stuff.

ya first sketches on page 1 aint workin anymore tho, but those were the illest... you should paint some of these pieces or somethin, they'd be lookin hot.

Originally posted by JayFo

oh alright, gotcha but ya shits hot man... you hit the street and got ill shit and now fillin up blackbooks with nice stuff.

ya first sketches on page 1 aint workin anymore tho, but those were the illest... you should paint some of these pieces or somethin, they'd be lookin hot.

good lookin dude!

before full color

Originally posted by OCELOT6

THNX KES...THE SKETCH B4 THE COLOR 4 SOME REASON WONT SHOW(BELIEVE IT OR NOT THOSE IS SILVER SHARPIES...MAN THEM SHITS DO GREAT FOR A BLACKBOOK!!!!)....IM DOIN A BLACK BOOK PIECE RIGHT NOW..OF MY GIRLS NAME..ILL POST WEN IM DONT OUTLINING AND THEN WHEN I COLOR THE WHOLE THING

3182004105919PM97801.jpg

Originally posted by SHAUN RFC

YO SMASH I LIKE THAT OUTLINE ALOT YOU SHOULD KEEP IT JUST LIKE THAT

which one? the koryn?good looks..my problem is i dont kno how 2 color to well and backgrounds i aint ot good at but im tryin to lern..i was always ataught its all about the letter style/structure...i kno imma over kill da fuckin piece and make it ugly! lol:lol:

Archived