NY BLACKBOOK/CANVAS POSTS

OCELOT6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill shit ethreadz... Jaes has nice shit...

What you think of my thing i just posted above?? Just want any opinions or advice...

It seems I keep my letters really straight with each other, is that good or bad? It's sorta a habit to keep it neat or whatever but I see a lot of illl writers, such as jaes in the royal piece with his letters more flyin out in all directions and not kept contained in an imaginary box and everythin straight and even.

So yea... advice is cool and maybe if i start drawin some more shit ill post it up here.

Lovin this thread tho, best in paperchase, i love new york!

^the letters have very good flow to them. I am always a fan of bold panel style letters. Whatever works for you. With me personally I like letters that kick out in different directions. But that is just a personal opinion. I would like to see some color and three down on that last piece. I know you can rock it.

yea i should put some 3D and color in that last one i posted, maybe i will when ig et time. But thanks for ya opinion and yea... I think I'm gonna see what i can do with this even and straight style and then also try to see if i can rock letters that kick out all over the place lol.

I dunno if it's gonna work but ill give it a try.

Re: ALL ADER ALL THE TIME

yo shaun...that quote is dope!!!lol

i hit up sum shit lastnight..i was gona call u but i kno u sed u b busy on sun.holler at me for this weekend comin up

Archived