Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gunm

Transformers....did you ever consider....

If Starscream wanted Megatron out of the way so badly, why didn't he just wait for him to transform into a gun and then starscream could have just locked his ass up in a box?

Where the hell did Optimus Prime's big rig go when he transformed into a robot?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS

Where the hell did Optimus Prime's big rig go when he transformed into a robot?

Hahahaha.....if I remember correctly, didn't it seperate and transform in to some sort of computer headquarter type thing?

Re: Re: Transformers....did you ever consider....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Hahahaha.....if I remember correctly, didn't it seperate and transform in to some sort of computer headquarter type thing?

Yeah, it did but dude never put it to use. Kinda like when you get a computer and after a while there's just some features you never use at all anymore.

I think we saw optimus prime's big rig put to use like....once in the early episodes.

Was anyone as distraught as i was seeing all the old transformers getting wiped out in the movie? Seeing starscream get liquidated by galvatron was rough.

Re: Re: Re: Transformers....did you ever consider....

Originally posted by LENS

Yeah, it did but dude never put it to use. Kinda like when you get a computer and after a while there's just some features you never use at all anymore.

I think we saw optimus prime's big rig put to use like....once in the early episodes.

Was anyone as distraught as i was seeing all the old transformers getting wiped out in the movie? Seeing starscream get liquidated by galvatron was rough.

Plus you also have to ask why did a huge sophiticated robot need a computer in the first place?

And yes....the movie was rough. Brought tears to my eyes....

soundwave hands down coolest transformer, unicron was good two, i got all stoned and watched the first season box set the other day oh man good shit cant wait for season 2

transformers vs. wu tang battle half sleeves on the way...

ravage, hands down the illest EVER. straight up.

side note: i was reading one of my transformers books the other day and i think they referred to primes cargo area transforming into a mini-base. it also had a smaller scout transformer that came out.

Guest 455

hahahaha.......what the fuck?......I haven't even thought about the Transformers since 1985......but hey,that's cool....to each his own.

Yeah optimus primes trailer turned into a base. That's why he's optimus prime. He's the headquarters.

The only transformer I had as a kid was this lamborghini that was medical I think... a red cross lamborghini and it turned into... guess what!?! A humanoid robot! No shit. It was cool as fuck. I think it was made out of metal. Toys were quality in those days. Before they were put out of business by the increasing graphical quality of video games. I think Tyco is completely out of business. Their top execs even plundered the company and dipped enron style. Sad....

Originally posted by 455

hahahaha.......what the fuck?......I haven't even thought about the Transformers since 1985......but hey,that's cool....to each his own.

your loss man...........YOUR LOSS!!

Guest WebsterUno

"you got the touch...you got the power...oooowwwwwwwwwww!"

:lol:

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/reed_rothchild_a.jpg'>

"Okay, now you're talking above my head. I don't know all of this industry jargon, YP, MP. All I know is that I can't get a record contract, we cannot get a record contract unless we take those tapes to the record company. And granted, the tapes themselves are a uh um oh, you own them, alright, but the magic that is on those tapes. That fucking heart and soul that we put onto those tapes, that is ours and you don't own that. Now I need to take that magic and get it over the record company. And they're waiting for us, we were supposed to be there a half hour ago. We look like assholes, man. "

i design transformers toys. too bad i dont know how to post my flicks. i have lots of cool prototypes and shit you nerds would like.

Guest krie

I used to have so many transformers

they rocked

Bumble Bee was the worst!