Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GucciCondom

HALO

Halo is my new addiction. But there are so many fucking cheaters its hard to have fun. Some how they just merk you with the quickness. No way in fuck it is normal. Someone said they have an "aimbot" or something. Where can I cop one of these? Other than that this can be the Halo thread. :king:

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i bought my lil sisters "halo" when they were here for the summer..they beat that game in i think less then 3 weeks.. and they didnt know any of the cheats... aww yeahhhh..they are only 10 and 7..however my stepmom told me not to buy them none rated "g" games anymore. "games like that make them violent" haha

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Some how they just merk you with the quickness. No way in fuck it is normal. Someone said they have an "aimbot" or something.

Who is they?

Aimbot? Umm...maybe some crazy thing on the PC version.

But Halo has been my addiction since it came out...my friends

get tired of playing me :lol:

Originally posted by alure

i bought my lil sisters "halo" when they were here for the summer..they beat that game in i think less then 3 weeks.. and they didnt know any of the cheats...

They probably played it on easy, I'd be impressed if it was on legendary though :lol:

Cheats?

aimbot is a slip that auto matically aims at the closest enemy, if you die and you have free roam like on counterstrike, lock on to the guy you think has one. if hes aiming at things thru the wall, you wonk whats happening. you can usually do a search and find one but some corrupt your software computer etc. try looking on patch websites for halo, theres usually a message board/ chat room that will drop info like that.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Yeah I am talking about online multiplayer for PC.

Oh...

never played it :lol:

On PC can't you get the plasma rocket launcher?

That would rock.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

aimbot is a slip that auto matically aims at the closest enemy

Goddamn that's some weak shit. I pity any fuck that would ever use that.

Originally posted by Crimsøn

They probably played it on easy, I'd be impressed if it was on legendary though :lol:

Cheats?

even so....they're still cool...you know you'd kick it with them and play some halo;]

seriously why i stopped playing counterstrike, bullshit, fuckers use it and are instantly good, now you cant shoot, THROUGH walls but it locks on and follows, i ve witnesed a player get a headshot on a guy standing behind him, all you have to do is stand in one place and fire continuesly, when someone is in range....instant kill, but please believe there are players that are so good its unreal, try not to make accusattions unless you catch them the way i said up there^^^^^^^^^^, some people have no life and play 24-7

Yeah its bullshit. I wouldn't use it like that but sometimes I'll be on a server and I'll be like the only one without the aimbot and everytime I respawn I get shot within 5 seconds.

yeah, see its people like that that ruin the game, lol, i know a guy that plays cs, he eats aim bot users all day, fuckin god of cs, have you ever played it?

Nah never played it. This is the first pc game I have ever really played. Because my boy has it on xbox..and we were at EB Games one night and it was kinda chill so I decided to rack the PC version. Lovin it ever since. Whats CS like maybe I'll check that out.

basically a military halo, but its been around longer, lots of different variaty, maps, skins weapon modifys (photoshop programming skins) endless endless endless fun. good shit, its actually got a new one coming out for x-box, soon if not allready.

"HALO"

High Altitude/ Low Opening. This is how Marine Force Reconnaisance arrives in your back yard. Swift, Silent, Deadly--LOL.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

ill wreck on you hoes in multiplayer mode.

beleive.

I would stomp the shit outta you tease :lol:

Shotguns, Hang 'em High.

really good game.i play it on x box all the time.capture the flag and all that can be really fun.hang em high rockets i will shit on you.

i hate this muthafuckin game.. it was cool the first 9 million times i played it.. now i cant stand it.. i sold my damned xbox

How many people actually play? We could set up a 10oz server with a password and at certain times we can all 'battle' eachother. :lol:

We'll have weekly sports coverage of the gangster ass halo matches. hahaha

hella'hella' hello halo!

thats the shit. its a good thing i dont have an x-box or that game would squash my quality time with 12oz.