biggest poll : artist or bomber?

musta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BlueStreaks

I like both:king:

did you read that somewhere in the mr. wiggles web site?

yo and why you tryin' to perpetrate king status when just yesterday you were on 12oz looking for letter outlines you could bite on?

...silly streaks.

Originally posted by rinse

did you read that somewhere in the mr. wiggles web site?

yo and why you tryin' to perpetrate king status when just yesterday you were on 12oz looking for letter outlines you could bite on?

...silly streaks.

hahhaa

there are many aspects you have to look at here though. This poll and thread are just gay

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MANIK DEK

artists son. anybody can do a shitty fill but it takes talent to pull of a nice burner:king:

Agreed, but I mean it's hard to pull off a huge production with characters on the hottest wall in town. But if your just going to do bubble letters all over the place, then that can be pretty uncallled for sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

even if you only bomb you can still be an artist. the thing i like about bombing is when it's done well, a writer can see the artistry in it but somebody who is an outsider to graf can't. anybody can see that a full-scale production wall is art. you look at a fx wall or something like that and it's pretty obvious that's a piece of art--but if you look at a philly tall print, a baltimore hand, a vfr throwup, cholo writing--that looks like shit to somebody who's not into graffiti but a lot of us can see that's an artform just as much as a piece.

Archived