Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oneeightyone

The wierd guy status.

Ok so ive been going out with this girl for about a month now, one day we are watching edward scissorhands and were holding hands and i take my hands away and she pulls em back and i make the offhand comment of ' you should cut them off and hold em like ed did to his father"....okay, no biggie, she thought it was cute.

This friday i send her a message after i learned that she was taking sips of other peoples drinks and looking forward to getting drunk at a frat party, im not into the wild chicks.

So on saturday i go with my dumbass friend to watch 50 frist dates and i get all sad since im usually holding her hand. So in utter not thinking status i send a message that says" i miss holding your hands, i should cut them off and hold em".....as a reference to the edward scissorhands thing.

What happens next you ask?

Well she goes to a local restaurant where her sister works and shows everybody this message including her mother, so now im the official wierd guy.

Yes i have reached a new level of stupidity and wierdo status.

Pat me on my back.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

^

You want me text you too? Phone-flirting is fun...

At least you're not the guy who ate too many different hallucinogens at once and ran around naked at the music festival telling everyone that he was god and they were all going to die. :crazy:

i knew a dirty hippy guy who had sex with a dirty hippy girl at the bonaroo festival...in a port-o-potty...

i thought he was a weird guy...

So have you chopped off her hands yet? i want to see pics when you do it. This is definetly NOT weird.

Originally posted by DETO

how old is this girl?

She is 20 years old. not really a girl. Yet she still acts like one, all the red flags were up too. i mean, her mother still cuts her food and shit when they go out to eat.

One of those, what the hell was i thinking kinda chicks.

Her sister is some trailer park trash that takes everything way to serious, just like the message i sent her.

whatever, you live and learn.

181, no more white girls.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

i mean, her mother still cuts her food and shit when they go out to eat.

and you're the wierd one?

Originally posted by E MARTYR

ive been in numerous situations, where me and the girl were about to fuck or do some freaky shit (white girl mind you) and then all of a sudden its like she caught a case of conscience or some shit, and wasnt sure what she wanted to do anymore...

It's because she realized that you're the blackest cracker that she ever saw and asked herself "What the fuck would my mom and dad say if this fucktard got me pregnant? In how many ways can they disown me?" Damn nickel......you ain't been knowing?

i mean, her mother still cuts her food and shit when they go out to eat.

Does her mom chew it up for her too and regurgitate it right into her mouth in front of the waiter?

AWK AWK AWK AWK!!!!!

She is 20 years old. not really a girl. Yet she still acts like one, all the red flags were up too. i mean, her mother still cuts her food and shit when they go out to eat.

is she mentally retarded? </span>

Originally posted by E MARTYR

there's your problem right there...

i dont dig white girls, atleast about 95% of them anyways...

ive been in numerous situations, where me and the girl were about to fuck or do some freaky shit (white girl mind you) and then all of a sudden its like she caught a case of conscience or some shit, and wasnt sure what she wanted to do anymore...

fuck all that bullshit! bitch will have me going to jail she pulls that shit to many times...

/fuck most white chicks, no pun intended.

THEY PROBABLY HAD SECOND THOUGHTS WHEN THEY SAW YOUR DICK

Originally posted by LENS

Does her mom chew it up for her too and regurgitate it right into her mouth in front of the waiter?

AWK AWK AWK AWK!!!!!

JESUS THAT MADE ME LAUGH

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

THEY PROBABLY HAD SECOND THOUGHTS WHEN THEY SAW YOUR DICK

ah ha ha ha....heh heh

Serious turbocapslock....that made me laugh pretty good too and not just because you thought my shit was funny.