EVERYWHERE I LOOK

BOZACK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good afternoon. i am pecuniarily embarassed. yeah that's tight i said i'm "pecuniarily embarassed" i learned that shit in my english class that's some smart kid words right there go look it up scumbags (it means i'm broke). yeah fuck a job and fuck store credit you can't buy a pack of cigarettes or s round of shots with gayass barnes and noble store credit. if someone knows a place where i can return shit i didn't buy (without a reciept) and get something besides useless store credit please holla. i doubt such a place exists oh wait i'll just steal a pair of my lil bro's jeans and return em (he's got a receipt in his dresser mwuahahahaha) but that only puts $80 in my pocket and this trip back to new orleans is gonna be expensive. fuckin new orleans. that place ruined my life. fuckin mardi gras. it's better than christmas. i'm sure that comment will prompt a bunch of gay responses from faggots saying "no way man fuck mardi gras" well GUESS WHAT if you don't live in LOUISIANA......IT'S NOT REALLY MARDI GRAS. IT'S FAKE.

i am gonna rule new orleans next weekend. top floor suite at the sheraton for yours truly. and 2 best friends plus 4 hot women + lots of vodka + lots of **** = fun fun. i will go "shopping" at saks across the street. i will "buy" lots of nice things. because i am a "tourist."

i hate school.

Originally posted by BOZACK

if someone knows a place where i can return shit i didn't buy (without a reciept) and get something besides useless store credit please holla.

what you do is you walk up to someone in line who is about to purchase something and tell then you will pay it on your store credit if they give you the money (give them a big discount as incentive)

learn the ropes. learn them well. soon you too can wake up to very nice things.

nordstrom is a place you can bring stuff without a receipt and get cash back. my ex gf's sister wore a pair of sandals from there all summer and brought em back complete w/ her foot embeddings in them and they gave her cash back. my boy used to work at this factory place where they destroyed make-up, but he would pocket it and we'd return it "for our mom." that stuff is expensive and we'd get cash money back for it.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

Last night, I tried to drink 24 cans of Dr. Pepper alone. After four cans I had to pee, then after bolting into the gas station bathroom I'd shaken it up and just couldn't hold it down. I threw up behind my car at another gas sation just before we got to Chad's. Got through 5 more while we were at Chad's and Justin played Mario. Then Chaddy Boy was sleepy so me and Justin left and I got through to 17. Then because Justin warned me it would hurt at 16 and it wasn't hurting yet. I hald a burst of excitement and over did myself. I fucked up my pace and drank number 18 a little faster than my body wanted me to...threw up yet again. I was so disappointed. By this point it was like 6:30 in the morning and I was like fuck it, I'm tired. I was ready to just stop and go home and sleep. Justin encourage me to take two more with me home so I could drink at least 20 like he did and tie. So I did, got through number 19 fairly quick (although the drive is too short). I started number twenty and boom I was home. I was shaking so uncontrollably. I still am, that caffine is fucking with me. So about 4 hours ago...I stopped halfway through can number 20. Pitiful. This is a sad day. If I wasn't so fucking tired, I could have at least beat Justin's record of 20. Oh well...

Seriously, the things my body feels right now though...ugh. Don't ever try this...it messes you up. I was warned and I didn't listen and if my arms don't stop trembling I'm gonna scream. I think I need some food after pretty much puking out my insides multiple times last night. At least my stomach didn't explode like we'd imagined. I think I'm seizureing....these muscle spasms are far from cool.

yo dude, heres some facts about something called brominated vegetable oil (bvo) that is found in dr. pepper. http://www.foreverworld.com/BVO.html

Brominated Vegetable oil is found in many citrus sodas (but not all of them).

The toxicity reports from the FDA proved that all rats tested with injections of BVO died from it.

While BVO isn't the same as Bromine, we have yet to prove that it is safe enough to remove it from the Top 2000 Toxic Additives list.

BVO cannot be purged from your body once absorbed into the fat cells (even the leanest of people are composed of 10-25% body fat).

It is not the source of the 'Red' in Code Red - that's just food coloring. All Mountain Dew lines use BVO because they are citrus based.

Soda is, of course, unhealthy for us anyway, and this is more of a simple rant regarding my once all-time favorite unhealthy drink.

mother FUCK the ACT. i got a 30 that's some shit that makes you feel smart then life bites you in the ass and you feel dumb. take for example flunking out of a prestigious university in your favorite city after you busted ass to get a scholarship yay tubular! now i live back at home and i hate my neurotic dorked out family so much i could puke the minestrone i just ate. all over my new aqua blue lacoste polo. fuck ULL that is a shithole school it's the land of fat people and ugly people and ugly dyke wigger bitches with cornrows and acne that play basketball and wear baggy sweatpants hanging off their ugly bulldyke asses. makes me wanna stuff a dirty basketball up their slutty dyked-out twats. blech that's gross. my geology professor is a german fag who can't speak for shit. AND this school is full of fucking pakistanis and iraqis and other various nationalities who come over to study petroleum engineering at our american schools then go to their shithole bombed-out countries and fuck our oil companies in the ass.

these bitches all look the same. they got the hair parted on the side, bushy moustache, sweater vests, plaid shirts w/pocket protectors etc. straight up nerd-ass homorabs. oh how could i forget THE SMELL oh the fucking smell. a combination of homeless ass-crack and armpit funk. take a damn bath already if i have to sit behind one more filthy smelly motherfucker i will stab them in their hairy throat with my $150 mont blanc inkpen.

***edited for "racism"....

dude,

you try waaaaaaaay to hard to be like PGW. your even typing like him.

seriously.

your also one racist motherfucker. so pakistanis and iraqis are the only race that smell? you know how many white trash uncivilised fucks ive sat next to that smell like milk and rotten cheese?

asshole.

Originally posted by fatbastard

dude,

you try waaaaaaaay to hard to be like PGW. your even typing like him.

seriously.

your also one racist motherfucker. so pakistanis and iraqis are the only race that smell? you know how many white trash uncivilised fucks ive sat next to that smell like milk and rotten cheese?

asshole.

dude you are waaaaaaaay off. try to be like PGW? i'm sorry do you miss your e-friend? yeah i pop vicodin all day and i am a superstar shoplifter who only eats sushi and i'm a pseudo-celebrity and i am obsessed with meeting female versions of myself online. NO. you are sadly misinformed.

and i did not say that ALL pakistanis or whatever smell bad....

BUT until i sit next to someone of another ethnic background that smells as badly as those fuckers did.....well you get the picture right.

soooooo in conclusion....

no need for the agression. cool off dude.

seriously.;)

Originally posted by E MARTYR

that story isnt true, well it is, but its not mine.

i copied it from some goofy bitches live journal type shit...

:lol:

i was gonna say something about this, because you've been talking about those two stupid cuddly bears you were gonna give those girls you were going out with last night for about a week.

christ, why do i remember shit about people i've never met? fucking 12oz.

my dad is cool beans. today he got mad at the cat for eating off his plate when he left the table. so he locked himself in my brother's room with the cat and played the drums as loud and hard as he possibly could for like an hour. meanwhile my 15-year old obese toothless cat is shitting her pants running around in a frightened frenzy due to the loud noise. then she gets so scared that she squats her furry fat little ass down on the carpet and pisses out about a gallon of fear juice. :lol:

Originally posted by BOZACK

dude you are waaaaaaaay off. try to be like PGW? i'm sorry do you miss your e-friend? yeah i pop vicodin all day and i am a superstar shoplifter who only eats sushi and i'm a pseudo-celebrity and i am obsessed with meeting female versions of myself online. NO. you are sadly misinformed.

and i did not say that ALL pakistanis or whatever smell bad....

BUT until i sit next to someone of another ethnic background that smells as badly as those fuckers did.....well you get the picture right.

soooooo in conclusion....

no need for the agression. cool off dude.

seriously.;)

now that i re-read it i was a bit harsh...

.im not pakistani nor iraqi but i heard this idiot girl today go on about how she thought one of my black friends would smell, because she has had bad experiencing with black people and smelling.....and you wrote something similar.

dont be afraid of people who arent like you.

Archived