superheros

ubejinxed

ever wondered why superheros have capes? if you wanted to get them you could just wrap their capes around their heads and run or something. sorry superman i didn't mean to step on your cape.

what about those skin tight suits they wear, talk about a serious wedgie! wow i'm glad i'm not a superhero.

i wonder how they get out of those things to go to the bathroom. you think they have those easy access thingys like longjohns?

yes yes i have way too much time on my hands.

------------------

high plains drifter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think they just poo themselves i mean if you saw superman with a poo stain would you laugh he would prolly melt your balls off with laser eyes....what i wanna know is does the green lantern get hig... he could make a endless supply of weed and hotbox the hall of justice or whatever and get the whole justice leauge baked

Guest WeAreJerryLewis

Any one remember the short lived cartoon "The Max" on mtv a few years ago?

That was some gnarly shit, reminded me of an acid trip gone wrong with all the small characters and mood settings.

Dose has a point with the Green Lantern hot boxin the justice league, but lets not forget Aqua Man who probably has some crazy hydro growing in Atlantis, Tarzan probably was the king of the drugged out super hero's id imagine he has Salvia,Herb and Magic scilobin's everywhere.

------------------

"If you voted for Bush in the last election, you can't take a dump here. Your asshole is in Washington."

Originally posted by WeAreJerryLewis:

Any one remember the short lived cartoon "The Max" on mtv a few years ago?

That was some gnarly shit, reminded me of an acid trip gone wrong with all the small characters and mood settings.

i loved that cartoon it was fucking insane.... i loved the little creatures that served no purpose but to make you go insane it was amazing too so detailed and shit.... THE MAXX

Guest KARD like WOE

spiderman movie should be good preview looked off the wall.. and what about the max that show was a trip but . anybody see the movie unbreakable with bruce willis.. totally wacked out flick...

Archived