Bam's Party/Show/CKY3 Premiere

ZENYTH.ASP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

bam is the man.a friend of mine is getting in the new shit thier filming for hollywood.

bam was down at city hall for some shit.

seen him chillin.cant belive he drpped his nike sponsorship.that was a real jackas move

but you cant tell them kids nothing.

fuck nike!

that shit rocks!!

Guest beardo

bam was getting really pissed he couldnt get on a switch bs/ts down a handrail the other day. it was funny. id just be happy if i was cool enough to even TRY that trick. patiently awaiting cky2k 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dukeofyork

holy shit...switch bs ts??

id be happy if i could do that trick on a ledge let alone a handrail...gonna have to stick with regular stance for now..

o.k that shit was mad funny when it came out, but now its just played. i still laugh at it, but im sick of dumbass litle kids trying to imitate that shit. its just not funny anymore. oh well, ill stop being the grumpy gus, ill still probably buy this one and laugh just as much.

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

bam is the man.a friend of mine is getting in the new shit thier filming for hollywood.

bam was down at city hall for some shit.

seen him chillin.cant belive he drpped his nike sponsorship.that was a real jackas move

but you cant tell them kids nothing.

ok domb ass....bam rides bmx use to skte whatever....he has a bunch of real sponsors, all that are strictly for skating companies or bmx products shit like that...nike,,,,who is a fucking sellout, makes every thing, clothes, shoes, iceskates sweatbands everything, bam is not going to let nike make money off of him,just so all the little kids will hear and see nike when they go to watch someone they admire ride, fuck nike and fuck u duuu jackass get a clue moron

Archived