Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ZENYTH.ASP

Bam's Party/Show/CKY3 Premiere

Did anyone attend Bam Margera's X-Games Party/Show/CKY3 Prmiere at the Troc in Philly last sunday??

Give me the scoop on CKY3!

fuCKYou

bam is the man.a friend of mine is getting in the new shit thier filming for hollywood.

bam was down at city hall for some shit.

seen him chillin.cant belive he drpped his nike sponsorship.that was a real jackas move

but you cant tell them kids nothing.

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

bam is the man.a friend of mine is getting in the new shit thier filming for hollywood.

seen him chillin.cant belive he drpped his nike sponsorship.that was a real jackas move

fuck nike!

that shit rocks!!

CKY2k Kicks ass....I cant wait to get the others

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Guest beardo

bam was getting really pissed he couldnt get on a switch bs/ts down a handrail the other day. it was funny. id just be happy if i was cool enough to even TRY that trick. patiently awaiting cky2k 3

How the hell did I miss this thread?

Zenyth, I went. Dope show, dope video, just plain dope.

Guest dukeofyork

holy shit...switch bs ts??

id be happy if i could do that trick on a ledge let alone a handrail...gonna have to stick with regular stance for now..

o.k that shit was mad funny when it came out, but now its just played. i still laugh at it, but im sick of dumbass litle kids trying to imitate that shit. its just not funny anymore. oh well, ill stop being the grumpy gus, ill still probably buy this one and laugh just as much.

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

ok domb ass....bam rides bmx use to skte whatever....he has a bunch of real sponsors, all that are strictly for skating companies or bmx products shit like that...nike,,,,who is a fucking sellout, makes every thing, clothes, shoes, iceskates sweatbands everything, bam is not going to let nike make money off of him,just so all the little kids will hear and see nike when they go to watch someone they admire ride, fuck nike and fuck u duuu jackass get a clue moron

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this