Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MEROJUANA

I AM GOING TO EAT SOMETHING AND GO TO SLEEP

WHEN I COME BACK I WANT THIS THREAD TO BE FULL OF PICTURES OF NAKED BITCHES, DOPE LINKS, MORE NAKED BITCHES, SITES FOR FREE SHIT, ANYTHING ANTI-HIPSTER ANTI-EMO, AND JUST GENERALLY SHIT I WOULD ENJOY. I'VE ALSO BEEN THINKING ABOUT JUST TAKING PICTURES OF SHIT IN THE BRONX AND POSTING THEM HERE, FOR YOU NIGGAS THAT DONT KNOW. FEEDBACK ON WHAT TO FLICK IS APPRECIATED.

MEROE

MLBRT

INCULT

Im gonna go to school in a few and when I get back I want like some blunts, a few hamburgers, and a blockbuster movie script, thanks!

i would post some suicide girlies (the hubby and i finally broke down and now we have a monthly subscription to the site) but i'm at work :o .....

hahahah that'd be cool.

ouhhh suicide girls subscription..

damn.. you are about to be annoyed to no end.. to share with the 12 oz community..

on a more topic related note.

mero..

fried chicken spots.. post flics of fried chicken spots.. and chinese food spots..

i want to see the differences in bulletproof... fly lice.. and PR bitches with guts chilling in front.. Im saying.

Originally posted by Al Green

ouhhh suicide girls subscription..

damn.. you are about to be annoyed to no end.. to share with the 12 oz community..

nahhhh i wont give that out! the girls on that site are cuuuuuties! we have a cute one on our desktop and she's showing us the bootay.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

^^^

good job lush!

Guest uncle-boy

I HAVE RETURNED FROM MY SLUMBER...GOOD LOOKING TO EVERYBODY WHO MADE MY POST NAP ENJOYABLE, ESPECIALLY 'LUSH GOOD LOOKS ;)...BOBBITO I GOT YOU, IF THERES ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT IN THE HOOD ITS CHICKEN AND PORFRYRIE SPIDDOTS....THE REST OF YALL NIGGAS GOT ANY PROLLEMS, YALL KNOW WHERE YOU CAN REACH ME AT....HAHA!

MEROE MLBRT

INCULT HOLLA

UNK BLEEZY AND PILAUSKI COMING THROUGH IN THE CLUTCH!!! THE HIPSTER BINGO GETS ME EVERY TIME KID NO LIE, AND THAT TICKLE ME EMO IS GETTING JACKED TO THE FULLEST :lol:

M E R O E

MY NIGGA

FOR REAL

HOLLA AT

THE KID..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this